10+ Year Old Account

Do set items drop in Act 4 Hell?

I'm a bit lacking for Inferno, so i'm going to farm Act 4 Hell if it's viable (If not i'll just kill the things in Inferno that I can kill) Do set item drops in Act 4 Hell? Has anyone or a friend of yours witnessed it?
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt it, but I don't really know for sure. I found Hell act IV farming to be pretty useless, and act I inferno is not that bad. I'd focus on slowly doing more and more in act I inferno. You should really be able to clear up to and including the Skeleton King. Skip the packs you can't kill, and keep trying.

Blizzard said yes but its so rare :P have not seen one set item on hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Doubt it, but I don't really know for sure. I found Hell act IV farming to be pretty useless, and act I inferno is not that bad. I'd focus on slowly doing more and more in act I inferno. You should really be able to clear up to and including the Skeleton King. Skip the packs you can't kill, and keep trying.
    Yeah i'm going to try this and see how it goes. Thanks =) I just did some skill changes. It seems to help a little.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just be happy if Hell dropped rares worth using in Inferno.

As it stands, Act 4 Hell with 5 stack of NV is good for gold farming. I wouldn't bank on much else though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd agree that Act I inferno is much superior to Act IV hell for drops, although I'm basing this only on my experience. Also the base mob types are much easier to kill, at least for my demon hunter; champion skeletons are way simpler than champion incinerators, oppressors, or succubi.

Deleted
    Honestly even Inferno Act 1 (Butcher runs with 5 stacks) is mostly for gold and items to vendor. The real gear that's actually really worth it when you compare the gold/hour to Butcher runs drops in Act3/4.

I came from WoW and I gotta say it took some time until I figured out that I am simply almost never gonna find a perfect item for me, the only thing I will find will be gold and perhaps a (close to) perfect item for others so AH is everyone's friend.