New Game Choices?

Okay, so I RARELY get a new game. However im finally bout to again yet im stuck on what to get. At the moment im stuck between Diablo3, Rift, Skyrim, ME3, or going back to WoW. Any helpful input on any of these games or any others would be much appreciated cause I suck at making decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton123 View Post
    Okay, so I RARELY get a new game. However im finally bout to again yet im stuck on what to get. At the moment im stuck between Diablo3, Rift, Skyrim, ME3, or going back to WoW. Any helpful input on any of these games or any others would be much appreciated cause I suck at making decisions
    Diablo 3 if you have friends who own the game and enjoy dungeon crawling a lot.
    RIFT if you loved the TBC expansion of WoW, where everything had to be earnt and raiding was challenging.
    Skyrim if you love massive open world single player RPGs with deep storylines.
    Mass Effect 3 if you love massive sci fi single player RPGs with deep storylines.
    WoW if you say 'Baa' every time you open your mouth

If I had to choose I would probably take RIFT as my MMO (the game itself is quite cheap and often on sale), and either Skyrim or ME3 as my single player game. Probably Skyrim for the beauty and the modding.

Thanks, and see I like all of those >.< haha. I've been doing the rift trial stuff and I like it a lot. However, I've played basically anything there on the list except for any Diablo's. And it looks kinda interesting towards me. Wish they had like a free thing to a certain lvl or something we could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton123 View Post
    Thanks, and see I like all of those >.< haha. I've been doing the rift trial stuff and I like it a lot. However, I've played basically anything there on the list except for any Diablo's. And it looks kinda interesting towards me. Wish they had like a free thing to a certain lvl or something we could do.
    If you like dungeon crawlers check out Torchlight 2, Path of Exile and Krater. PoE is F2P and the other two are $20 or less.

I've got TL2 preordered, playing the beta it seemed every bit as good as D3, with a bit more character depth and variety of scenery, plus it supports modding for endless new content. The sacrifice ofc was the graphics, bit less grimdark and realistic (but every bit as bloody ).

10+ Year Old Account
    If you like the eldar scrolls id say skyrim dawnguard is not far off now
    Trion are a amazing company with constant updates with Rift but the game always feels somewhat lacking
    If you prevoisly played any mass effect games 3 is solid to the last 10 minutes though the extended cut is due soon
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    If those are the options... then Rift. But I wouldn't invest time in a MMO with GW2 coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    i rarely buy games anymore as i just endup being dissapointed but recently i prepurchased torchlight 2 and hope it comes out soon
    been playing alot more LoL than i usually do and started a new playthrough of fable 2 to keep me busy

I just signed back up to Rift and really enjoying it again. It's one of those games that I like subbing for a month here and there and it always has something for me to do.

Play Skyrim, it's not an MMO so whether you like it or not you can at least finish it and move on with your life. And then get hooked on an MMO afterwards :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    RIFT if you loved the TBC expansion of WoW, where everything had to be earnt and raiding was challenging.
    I loved TBC I hated rift. I don't see the connection.

Amazon usually has sales on Rift where it's really cheap, so for the price of D3 you can buy both Skyrim and Rift so yeah that's what I would do.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I loved TBC I hated rift. I don't see the connection.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Rift was ok I guess when I was playing it, but there was even less to do at max level than there was in TBC. That was a long time ago now though, so hopefully they have added some things to kill time with. Last time I played Rift they had just announced that they were adding a LFG tool with the next patch.