It has been awhile, addon questions

Planning to sub back to WoW after a year break (24creds a quarter) and my RL slowing down for the summer, just wondering since I have been out of touch for such awhile if any of you had some suggestions on pvp addons? I do not plan to do any PvE content or arena, and not to sure what class I will play, but more then likely my Hunter again.

Thanks in advance,
    Wet~

one thing, is curse.com & wowinterface still the place to go for addons?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you're gonna play your hunter.. prob wanna do arena. They're not very represented in the RBG scene.

Anyways..

BattlegroundTargets and Healers Have To Die are both pretty good for BGs. I would suggest just scrolling through here and deciding what you want on your own. xD

A good UI may help too.

Thanks for the update, answered everything I was wondering. "They're not very represented in the RBG scene" I kind of noticed, I only saw one hunter out of all my BG's last night. I used to use bartender for UI I will have to look it up see if it is still being updated. More then likely will never be in a RBG, guildless and just killing time til GW2, dont get me wrong still enjoy WoW, just the gear>skill thing has gotten very stale for my likes. Probably makes it worse the fact I have jumped back in a game at its end of a xpansion and my gear is subpar at the best.

thanks again

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    for non class specific addons those two are the best ones. also use curse.com
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.