Demon Hunters and PvP

As we all may likely know, Demon Hunters are hitting insane numbers. 300k Impales and 150k Nether Tentacles. It is going to be interesting to see what Blizzard will do about this. What do you think can be done to sort of fix this?

Deleted
    Well Blizzard have balanced PvP perfectly in wow, so i´m sure they will come up with a great solution...

some irony may have occured

Deleted
    As we all may likely know, MAGES are hitting insane numbers. 100k fireballs and 80k Combustion. It is going to be interesting to see what Blizzard will do about this. What do you think can be done to sort of fix this?

^end of irony

Maybe, there will be a pvp stat? or you simply have to kill the demon hunter befor he shots anything ^^

Because WoW is so balanced

Deleted
    who need 200k dmg for 20k hp demonhunters or mages?^^

charge - bam - onehit

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a fix. Play a demon hunter. Their the most fun class to play anyway.

Never seen a 100k fireball ^_^

Deleted
    Remember that you only deal full damage to monsters. In PVP most melee have atleast 70% damage reduction from armor AND another 70% reduction from resist all. So those 150k hits in reality wont be bigger than 10-12k.

It's already balanced, because if a Barbarian ...wait for it....farts, and this fart touches the DH.... he dies. I'd say this is rather balanced.

Deleted
    D2 "PvP":

Go outside Rogue Encampment, get hit by a Guided Arrow that appears from outside the screen and pierces you five times. You die.

Was that somehow better?