Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomegates View Post
    I'm actually happy with the less time for smoke screen. To many people were taking advantage of it, just look at YouTube and what some people were doing with it, and then thinking they are elite.
    It's still good I hope you know that, It's our prime survival as a glass cannon. I run with 5000 health for sakes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Ss nerf was needed but we got nothing in return to help us survive inferno better. I stacked armor and all res, like 550 all res and 5k armor with 40k with, and very low dmg, yet I went down super faster, only improvement was that I can take 3 hits before drying instead of 1, when you look at well geared barbs which can pretty much do act 1 to 4 without taking dmg, or outheal any dmg they get inc.
    Show me your old gear, Because I'm at 2700 armor 420ish res 46k hp and 55k dmg(no sharpshooter, or crit dmg to inflate). The items I'm trying to replace will increase my damage by a decent margin but my survivability a ton. I just find it very hard to believe you sacrificed that much damage(and obtained that much armor) since it wasn't until recently that we were seeing double dex rolls on t16 6 property items.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    Is that seriously a DH complaining about barbs being OP? Did I just die and go to opposite world? : o

Any barb you see who is facerolling inferno is doing so after hundreds of millions of gold worth of gear. I mean literally hundreds, maybe even into the billions.
    Well considering the barbs I group were one of the first few hundred 60s and people exploiting chests and aspects while most people were still in nm and hell. I'd say you're not seeing the big picture.

He has better gear than me with less gold invested because there is way less competition on gear than my DH has for various reasons.

For example you can pick up a strength andy's for 200k compared to what 12mil+ for a double dex or int roll?

Now that people know barbs are one of the strongest classes to solo with proper gear and build the prices are increasing but there was a very long window to capitalize on the stupidity of people. This is only going to increase when people don't want to pay 60k repair bills as they will have to come 1.03 (LOL GLASS CANNONS)
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-06-06 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyyrr View Post
    Correction to your statement: It does NOT make you invincible. This has been proven countless times, it makes the mobs stop targeting you, and doesn't cause aggro, but you still can get killed.
    You sure? I have never been hit by anything while under the effect of smokescreen. Let alone die.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits View Post
    You sure? I have never been hit by anything while under the effect of smokescreen. Let alone die.
    He meant invisible literally, Not Immune I wrote an entire paragraph about it til I actual read he didn't mention the thing of it