Keybinding question

Is there a way to change the left and right click bindings? I couldn't find it and most probably there isn't but asking just in case If i'm missing it...

thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot change those. You can, however, turn on Elective Mode, which allows you to put any ability in any slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You cannot change those. You can, however, turn on Elective Mode, which allows you to put any ability in any slot.
    Thank you for reply. I know about elective mode but I'm mostly using my skills with shift(force standstill) and you know if screen is full of mobs, clicking can be problematic because you can't move where you want to if there is a mob. I was going to modify it to make it like dota.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the feeling, I have had a couple deaths from trying to run away but my hero deciding to be brave and just keep firing.

You can bind a move key to something like W so if you have to move you can. May solve your problem.

Another quick question. Rightnow I'm playing nightmare act1 skeletons and zombies does not give me xp is it normal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Another quick question. Rightnow I'm playing nightmare act1 skeletons and zombies does not give me xp is it normal?
    Well what level are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Well what level are you?
    41 right now but it was not giving xp neither when I was 35 or something. I played later acts with my friend and back to do the quests again and it still does not give me xp while my 53 lvl friend is getting xp from nightmare act2 mobs.