Account suspended-Banned from AH

For no reason my account just got suspended and I got banned from Auction House.
    With no E-mail notice or anything, just like that - BAM

I even tryed to open a ticket but no way- service unavailable

Please tell me that I'm not the only one having this problem?

Call customer service and find out what happened. If it was a mistake, they can correct it. If it wasn't... then you did something wrong you're not willing to own up to.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...lo-iii-account

Read under the heading:

Real Money Auction House:
    "After the first compromise occurs on a Battle.net account, that account’s access to the Diablo III Real Money Auction House will be restricted until an authenticator is attached. If the account is compromised a second time, access to the Diablo III Real Money Auction House will be permanently revoked."

This might also ban you from the gold AH.

Deleted
    I'm curious, you got banned from the auction house only, but you can still login and play rest of the game, or did they suspend your entire account?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    I'm curious, you got banned from the auction house only, but you can still login and play rest of the game, or did they suspend your entire account?
    I can't log in with account.
    Account suspended

Don't start with "you did something wrong".If I did something wrong i would not ask for help here.

I'm just interested if anyone else is having the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by zixi View Post
    I can't log in with account.
    Account suspended

Don't start with "you did something wrong".If I did something wrong i would not ask for help here.

I'm just interested if anyone else is having the same issue
    well, plenty of people have come to forums before asking for help, only to admit hours or days later they DID in fact do something wrong. People also lie on the internet. I don't really blame people for taking this stance.

That said, noone here can really help you. Call CS is the best advice anyone can offer, cause we don't know what you did, or were accused of, doing.

i can also suggest checking your spam folder, I don't think they usually ban/suspend without notice, maybe they sent notice and it got filtered.

Call customer support. It's much better than emailing/putting in a ticket when it comes to account issues.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Call customer support. It's much better than emailing/putting in a ticket when it comes to account issues.
    Thanks. I will do that