10+ Year Old Account

Just got 360 after 2 years without...questions

Just picked up a new 360, mostly for Trials HD and viva pinata for my lil one. I also wanted to pick up some sort of fps for really cheap so that leads me to this. Is there still a good community for non current releases like the older halos? I have my pc for BFbc2 and 3. I might pick up black ops just for the tomahawk match but I just wanted to make sure that the games Im after arnt dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember right, Bungie has taken the servers down for Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo ODST. Only Reach is available to play online.

Not sure about the rest of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well damn, Atleast I didnt buy it yet.

INB4 COD SUX

I'm not a fan of CoD but it does have a pretty active community.

Honestly I wouldn't bother with older titles for multiplayer. All 3 Gears of War games are good single player experiences.

Also, I play games on my PC as well... I only use my xbox to play exclusives, sports, and fighting games.

Halo 3 is still online, I still play it regularly(Reach can go fuck itself). Their's actually a decent size player base too, nothing huge but theirs still plenty of people to play with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah If I had to pick one or the other it is BF no doubt but for some reason I really enjoy the wager matches I played on my brothers 360, something about that tomahawk... Ill check out Gears of War.