Question about RNG and drops

OK so everyone has been preaching about RNG and why you get bad drops even farming Inferno with 5 stacks. Its all because of RNG. I cant move to Act II quite yet so been farming Act I for the last 3 days. I usually just farm the entire Act from start to finish because its not as boring. I have never gotten a one hander over 550 DPS nor a 2 hander over 700 DPS. Can you get 800 DPS 1 handers and 1k DPS 2 handers in Act I? I mean RNG should let you since its still Inferno right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    OK so everyone has been preaching about RNG and why you get bad drops even farming Inferno with 5 stacks. Its all because of RNG. I cant move to Act II quite yet so been farming Act I for the last 3 days. I usually just farm the entire Act from start to finish because its not as boring. I have never gotten a one hander over 550 DPS nor a 2 hander over 700 DPS. Can you get 800 DPS 1 handers and 1k DPS 2 handers in Act I? I mean RNG should let you since its still Inferno right?

I definitely believe so....I was on last night and someone linked a rare 1 hander with a eps at 847ish that they said they got in a resplendent chest in act 1 inferno,
    NZXT Phantom
    ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 | I5 2500k | EVGA GTX 560 TI
    8gb Corsair Vengence | 60gb Agility3 SSD | 1tb Seagate 7200rpm

OK glad to hear that. I probably wont make it past Act 2 until they releases RMAH unless I can get some good drops to sell for more than 20k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    OK glad to hear that. I probably wont make it past Act 2 until they releases RMAH unless I can get some good drops to sell for more than 20k.
    i made around 1.5million yesterday without counting items sold on the AH. It is quite possible to get the means to buy good gear of the AH, without playing the loot lottery.