Deleted

[Balance] Ti'tahk HC or Poisonous Mind HC

So I was wondering what's better for balance, ti'tahk or Poisonous mind, I got both of them yesterday from heroic dw, also if Poisonous Mind whats the best offhand to go with and is it still the best if you only have the offhand in normal version?

Ti'tahk is downright aweful for Balance. Don't ever use it. Rathrak on the other hand is BiS when paired with Ledger off Ultra (besides legendary of course).

Ti'tahk is an unusually large Maelstrom Crystal. Rathrak hero is second only to the Legendary. Not even a competition here.

Also, since most of the alternatives to Rath also need an offhand, it doesn't really change that much if you only have the normal OH.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the belief HC Lightning Rod was the only thing close to Legendary.. only play balance as an alt, so may be wrong.. but I would use LR for most fights, and swap to dagger + ledger for heavy aoe like yorsajh, madness, and maybe ship (but not spine as it can mess stuff up)
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Initially, people thought so, but it was proven otherwise.

Of course, HLR has the advantage of being available while you're still progressing through DS, while H Rath requires you to have finished it already.

Ti'tahk seems awfully designed from a personal DPS PoV, and tbh the only way I see it being somehow useful would be having 3-4 casters with it, just to see the haste proc stacking. And even then, probably having those casters with dragonwrath would be a better choice.

Dot like there's no tomorrow.