10+ Year Old Account

mmo-champ + new phone = problem

So I recently got a smart phone (the Droid Bionic), but for some reason when I visit mmo-champ the chat box won't let me type in it. And this only happens with the chat box, I had tried using the advanced reply option and the title area was still compatible but for some reason the chat box is grey instead of white and won't let me type a thing.

I've never stumbled across this problem with my iTouch and I'm not familiar enough with different types of smart devices to understand why this is happening. Anyone have any ideas?
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

I think you need to enable javascript/disable your script blocker.
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

What OS, what version of that OS, what browser?

10+ Year Old Account
    Os is 2.3.4 (so Gingerbread?) and I'm not exactly sure how to check the version of the browser

Edit: says my browser is version 2.3.4
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I have no idea why, I ended up downloading the firefox browser, its not that good but it suffices for now.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's been a problem with the Android browser due to some particular quirks that they've introduced.

Our devs have been working hard and are planning to push some fixes next week that should resolve everything.

Try it out on the latest version of Opera Mini.

10+ Year Old Account
    About to check out the Opera Mini advice but I just wanted to give an update on the situation and that it still hasn't been fixed and I cannot comment when browsing mmo-champion on my phone );

Deleted
    Dolphin HD is actually a pretty slick browser.
    You should try that one out too, if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    There's been a problem with the Android browser due to some particular quirks that they've introduced.

Our devs have been working hard and are planning to push some fixes next week that should resolve everything.
    YAY! I've been hating how I can't mobile mod when away from my computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    YAY! I've been hating how I can't mobile mod when away from my computer.
    You could use the mini opera / firefox?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You could use the mini opera / firefox?
    Can't stand the mini opera one at all

10+ Year Old Account
    What's funny here is that it finally started to work on my Droid's default browser (yet for some reason I can't submit my posts). I decided to give Dolphin a try though, and it has the same problems I was encountering with the default browser :/