Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isslag View Post
    Is this guy serious or is it some kind of sarcasm? You know weather in North Korea is very good at this time of the year.

You know this is pure fasciste rethoric right? remember the Hitler, Mussolini, Staline? Yep they were talking exactly like you.

I really should get out of this forum before it's too late, I read the comments and feel like I'm stuck in some radical Fox news show.
    No, i'm not being sarcastic, but I'm not talking about going as far as Hitler, Stalin or Missolini. It is always easy to pick the negativity in beliefs or views you disagree with, and not see the positive.

The issue we have with todays society is that no-one has the power to give direct orders. The U.N. dithers around a political mind-field of issues and drama because of the variation of nations and policies that prevent it from intervening in some rather serious situations around the world.

The system works fine within business, were the Chairman / CEO has the final say, but if they make a bad call, they take the blame. Now relating that to the Bilderberg group, this is a group of (probably) very wealthy, powerful and successful individuals who can't be bribed, have no intentions of damaging the world or controlling the masses as many believe.

From a public point of view, or those not in high-end business, committees and democracy sounds amazing. But anyone with more extreme knowledge of it knows that it doesn't get anything done, and just because someone is voted in, doesn't mean their anymore reliable or democratic. We need leaders, and this group could be the sort of people we want running the show, but because of the public and their lack of intellect demand their "rights" they can only assist and improve the world from behind closed doors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is an undeniable fact that they have set oil prices at builderberg meetings, BUT I dont think thats illegal. Thats like you and your buddies sitting around a table deciding how much to sell your cars for, to avoid massive amounts of competition. You all agree on prices and you go out into the market and make the sales.

I think there are some unsavory, nasty, individuals at the builderberg meeting, but what do you expect with a hotel full of the most wealthy people on the planet. At one time it was a massive conspiracy to even mention builderbeg, in the same vein as alien abductions, but once their cover was blown, they had no choice to make it public knowledge.

Do I think they rule the world? Nope. Do I think they make some shady fucking back room deals in these meetings? Yes. Is that illegal? Nope.

Deleted
    Arguably it is illegal if they're not making the public aware of exactly what they have in store for us. Pretty much anything they talk about is going to affect us in some way, after all. Then again, the law doesn't seem to apply to people in high positions these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Brewslee View Post
    No, i'm not being sarcastic, but I'm not talking about going as far as Hitler, Stalin or Missolini. It is always easy to pick the negativity in beliefs or views you disagree with, and not see the positive.

The issue we have with todays society is that no-one has the power to give direct orders. The U.N. dithers around a political mind-field of issues and drama because of the variation of nations and policies that prevent it from intervening in some rather serious situations around the world.

The system works fine within business, were the Chairman / CEO has the final say, but if they make a bad call, they take the blame. Now relating that to the Bilderberg group, this is a group of (probably) very wealthy, powerful and successful individuals who can't be bribed, have no intentions of damaging the world or controlling the masses as many believe.

From a public point of view, or those not in high-end business, committees and democracy sounds amazing. But anyone with more extreme knowledge of it knows that it doesn't get anything done, and just because someone is voted in, doesn't mean their anymore reliable or democratic. We need leaders, and this group could be the sort of people we want running the show, but because of the public and their lack of intellect demand their "rights" they can only assist and improve the world from behind closed doors.
    So if you believe that the world should be manage like a corporation, I have good for you it is .... except the employees never signed a contract the job have been distrubuted randomly and 99% of the employees will never see the benefices of their work.

Governening is about taking decision and not every man will think about the good of the population first.
    Then one decision can be good for one and bad for others, then comes corruption, you said powerfull man cannot be corrupted, first this is wrong, the more money you have the more you want second if you cannot be corrupted then you can corrupt others.

Democracy is more about control than taking final decisions, every democracy in history have elected representative that would take decisions but these people must be accoutable for the population as WE ARE NOT WORKING FOR THEM THEY ARE WORKING FOR US!!!

If these elected people start to lie to us, hiding decisons, taking decision that are not good for us and good for them or their friends this is getting out of hand and we are not in a democracy anymore.

These bielderberg people are human have very high positions in politics media and coorporations.... I don't think I need to explain how easy it is for them to help eachother
    They all regroup we don't know what's going on and when we ask we recieve no answers.... this is fishy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Well, it is an undeniable fact that they have set oil prices at builderberg meetings
    I doubt that. Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Brewslee View Post

I don't agree with this stance at all, but it is deeply imbedded in the United States.

This goes right back to the founding of the country, when James Madison spoke of the need to protect the "Minority of the opulent against the majority".

Their idea was to give control to the elite class because the "stupid majority" do not know what is best for them.

I think that this form is outdated and wrong. The idea back then was that the majority of people were not educated at all and could not make well-informed decisions. These days, the majority are plenty educated and that is no longer valid.

When the elite control the country, they will set the policies in the special interests that they serve. Meanwhile, the %99.99 of people continue to lose power to the elite.

In addition, Madison's idea was that the elite would be "enlightened statesmen" and intellectuals, who would have the best concerns for the country in mind. This is not the case anymore, if it was ever. The elite of today exist mainly to become more rich and more powerful through whatever means necessary.

if you think this is a "conspiracy" and these people dont control what we eat, where we breath and how much of it, then you are still sleeping. Ignorance is bliss and this case it really is, cuz once you figure out how these power elites control earth and de-humanize humanity, you wont be able to sleep properly.

cheers to the blind folders. keep drinking and drowning in tv, sports , games etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaidog View Post
    if you think this is a "conspiracy" and these people dont control what we eat, where we breath and how much of it, then you are still sleeping.
    If you think this is "reality" and these people control what we eat, where we breath and how much of it, then you are seeing things.

Ignorance is bliss and this case it really is, cuz once you figure out how these power elites control earth and de-humanize humanity, you wont be able to sleep properly.
    I think whatever it is in your brain, that is causing you to see things, is also what is messing up your sleep.

cheers to the blind folders. keep drinking and drowning in tv, sports , games etc.
    Let us know when you are ready to join us in the real world.

Seriously: You don't have a leg to stand on with this conspiracy theory. There isn't a single shred of evidence for any of your crazy claims. It's all in your head.
    All you are doing is setting yourself up to be ridiculed. I say this only to help you.

---------- Post added 2012-06-07 at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TofuBeast View Post
    The elite of today exist mainly to become more rich and more powerful through whatever means necessary.
    You and I use "elite" entirely differently.
    To me, it describes the best of the best in any discipline.
    You seem to use it only to describe corrupt politicians, and nothing else.

What do you call a really gifted and dedicated biologist then? Or a really blessed and accomplished violinist?

I humbly ask that you start calling a spade a spade, and a shovel a shovel. No more of this "elite"-conspiracy theory drivel.
    They're just corrupt politicians. Nothing more. They don't deserve the word you pin on them.
    Moreover, you put yourself down when you use that word about such buffoons.