Thread: good mmo(rpg)

Deleted

good mmo(rpg)

Hi I'm searching for a free to play mmo(rpg) to play with some friends.
    Open world , different classes (like mage,druid,warrior,...), some decent grafics.

Greatings xZeddd

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 12:23 PM ----------

no one ? TOOSHORT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xZeddd View Post
    Hi I'm searching for a free to play mmo(rpg) to play with some friends.
    Open world , different classes (like mage,druid,warrior,...), some decent grafics.

Greatings xZeddd

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 12:23 PM ----------

no one ? TOOSHORT
    I recommend TERA, although it requires a monthly fee of 15$ it's one of the best MMOs out there, best combat you'll ever find.

Sadly the poster above me missed the whole point f2p. I'm thinking if Everquest 2 is f2p now like i heard it is that's probably the best most robust mmo that's f2p.

Deleted
    Played Vindictus with a friend, also played Flyff ( Fly for Fun ) but Flyff is getting hell boring after a while

15+ Year Old Account
    Like smile said, Everquest II you can't go wrong, theres also Age of Conan ( altought like lotro stupid limitation kinda breaks the f2p statement ex: like the 2gold limit) Runes of Magic is nice (looks like wow alot), DC universe online (love this one), also Battlestar Galactica mmo is nice and different from swords and axes mmo's

Upcoming f2p: Vanguard Saga of Heroes (goes f2p this summer) but the one i'm looking foward to the most, is Bigpoint's Game of Thrones mmo

Those are the one I remember, pretty sure theres tons of decent f2p games out there.
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

Deleted
    I heard Aion went F2P recently, a bit too asian for me, but has fancy graphics and whatnot so might be worth a shot.

TF2 is f2p, but it's not really an RPG.

Deleted
    I've heard good things about metin but never tried it myself.

Deleted
    Tibia, a great game

http://www.tibia.com/news/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Tibia, a great game

http://www.tibia.com/news/

I don't think Tibia qualify as decent graphics
    Last edited by Kawlisse; 2012-06-03 at 03:17 PM. Reason: grammar correction
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

Aion
    Everquest 2
    Dungeons and Dragons Online
    Vindictus

^ Those are all excellent games.

Aion in particular has changed a lot since it's NA launch. Kinda awesome they give you so much free- it's nearly everything. Plays fantastic, looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Try to win a Guild Wars 2 beta key and give it a try with your friends.
    That's not even a good suggestion. They would all need to win a key. In the case of giveaway keys that is only viable for 1 weekend unless they buy the game. We also have no idea how many BWEs are left, when the next BWE will occur after the 10th or when the game will be out for certain.

Recommendation games predicated on some future release is totally useless and senseless when others are looking to play a quality game now. Of which there are many.

Just a total disservice to the OP and the industry. >.>

Deleted
    thnx 4 the replys ;D