question about +armor gear.

is the +armor already included in the total armor?

example

500 armor
    50 str
    50 vit
    +150 armor

does that gear still only have 500 armor, or is it 650? I am like 99% sure it is 500, kinda like how weapons work with %dmg?
    ALL DAY SON ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

Deleted
    The numbers up top include everything from below.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The numbers up top include everything from below.
    this is somewhat true. Str provides armor, however that is not included in the items armor total when there is Str on the item.
    +armor, att speed, +dmg are all included, everything else is not.

Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    this is somewhat true. Str provides armor, however that is not included in the items armor total when there is Str on the item.
    +armor, att speed, +dmg are all included, everything else is not.
    Str counts into the "protection" bit at the bottom though.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Str counts into the "protection" bit at the bottom though.
    those stat changes are unless, the only time I ever use them is when I want to know if I am going to gain/lose hp when replacing an Vit item with an Hp% item, or to see how much dmg an item is going to add.
    The protection at the bottom does not include any resist on the gear, and since resist is the best protection stat to stack, that info on the bottom about it is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    those stat changes are unless, the only time I ever use them is when I want to know if I am going to gain/lose hp when replacing an Vit item with an Hp% item, or to see how much dmg an item is going to add.
    The protection at the bottom does not include any resist on the gear, and since resist is the best protection stat to stack, that info on the bottom about it is useless.
    It's only useless if you can't read how much resist each item has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    It's only useless if you can't read how much resist each item has.
    what? Resist is not added to the "Protection" bit at the bottom, so clearly you have to read how much resist the item has, making the "protection" bit at the bottom useless.

If you don't understand this then maybe you are the one who should learn how to read.