Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Athene killed Inferno Butcher in 2-3 seconds lol, crazy amount of OP on that one ability alone...

For shear burst though a DPS geared Barb with all 3 CD's and Frenzy (Maniac) is crazy.
    Popping WotB with 100% bonus damage and then popping Earthquake... BOOM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Duh, the obvious "The class that my friend is playing". :P

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    This also looks nice:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qly View Post
    Hey Ultimar!
    Mind sharing your spec? with so many people going around saying that bars are unplayable beyond act I, please share, it reassuring to have someone show everybody else how it's done
    more than that its the fact its a 2hander. i havent been able to play one coz i got crap gears but id like to go back to 2hander

That wizard video is nice example. I mean it feels like my damage is crazy but it's nothing compared to that.

As for my build it's http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...kTP!VYZ!abZccZ

Although understand for me to get past act 2 when I had poor gear 25k dps and 300 res, etc. it took me 6 hours to gruel past the act and 50 tries on Belial. Now I have gear, the reward is pwnage but to get to that point as a 2 handed barb you WILL suffer.

Basic idea is Stomp and Ignore Pain gives you good dps time without taking damage. WoTb + EQ speaks for itself. Run in hit WotB drop EQ hit Ignore pain (impossible to die with leech rune in ignore pain and EQ hitting stuff) drop the Ground Stomp and pop pots. That'll deal or mortally wound most elites/champions.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    This also looks nice:

For those that haven't played a wizard and don't understand what they're seeing: He's showing clips from when he's using Archon, which is a 2 minute dps cooldown. It lasts 15 seconds, but duration is increased 1 second for every enemy killed.

Here is my dh, currently at 217k (no sharpshooter).

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pr0-1117/hero/26235597

This is quite the necro...

Deleted
    Im thinking Demon hunter but idk

This thread is from the beginning of June, and as such, the discussions taking place in it are reeeeally out-of-date. If you'd like to make a new, current version of this thread, feel free to do so, but I'm going to close this as to avoid confusion.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions