What's the fastest 1-60 reported so far?

I have to say, I'm mildly interested in the topic at best, and those threads I've read out of sheer boredom reported gameplay of seven to five hours /played 1-60. I have no doubt in my mind that someone has done this (much) faster, and that I have missed those threads, and the screenshots supplied within. I inspected a friend, and this is what I saw.

Please tell me someone has been faster, or he'll be completely insufferable. You know the type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting boosted to 60 through a bugged quest reward is hardly an achievement.

ALL THE AZMODAN RUNS!ds
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    How the effing fuck did he get to 60 in 2 hours 8 minutes. I mean I'm not powerleveler, or infact I'm not fast leveler or anything, but after 2 hours and 8 minutes of played time I think I was either in Act 2 or Act 3 Normal :/

He obviously found a way to mail his BoA gear over from wow.

Lol what did you farm ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Pretty much this.

Deleted
    Bugged quest reward?

Deleted
    2 player joining/leaving and restoring check points on the quest after zoltun kelle. gives you the quest reward over and over without even having to kill the boss. i assume it will be patched soon.

Deleted
    At this point, who cares ?
    Tell him to get off his ego trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    ALL THE AZMODAN RUNS!ds
    They got nerfed... Hell Kulle kill takes 30 seconds and gives 95k exp

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    2 player joining/leaving and restoring check points on the quest after zoltun kelle. gives you the quest reward over and over without even having to kill the boss. i assume it will be patched soon.
    can you do this with public groups or do you need friends? cause i got none

Deleted
    After 2 hours I was still in Act 1. Why is everybody rushing?

I don't think Kulle runs are fast enough to do 1-60 in two hours unless you find a way to get past the level/difficulty block. 3 bars or so on average for every 3 minute run is pretty nice, but that's still ten minutes a level which is ten hours. Unless someone found a way to be even more efficient with it, I went from 1-40 on a wizard in maybe 4 hours, could probably get 60 by 5/6 hours, but 2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't think Kulle runs are fast enough to do 1-60 in two hours unless you find a way to get past the level/difficulty block. 3 bars or so on average for every 3 minute run is pretty nice, but that's still ten minutes a level which is ten hours. Unless someone found a way to be even more efficient with it, I went from 1-40 on a wizard in maybe 4 hours, could probably get 60 by 5/6 hours, but 2?
    Can't you double farm it by leaving and rejoining or something? IIRC, that bug hasn't been fixed yet. I think someone mentioned it earlier as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Was probably wearing massive xp boost gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Can't you double farm it by leaving and rejoining or something? IIRC, that bug hasn't been fixed yet. I think someone mentioned it earlier as well.
    Yes, that's what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzick View Post
    Was probably wearing massive xp boost gear.
    Gear to boost quest XP doesn't exist, though, as far as I'm aware?

More likely to me is this was back when azmodan runs were possible and he probably had several people in separate games helping him out so that he got the quest xp as fast as he could join and leave a game.

Deleted
    just google 'Diablo 3 - Level 1 to 60 in 2 Hours 17 Minutes'. don't wanna link the video cause it's kind of a lame bug.

I think the OP asked a question.
    If you don't have the answer then don't respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    You mean like you did? It's possible to discuss the topic, even if we don't know someone, who did it faster than his friend.

I had a word with him after he got home from work. Contrary to some of the beliefs in this thread, it wasn't Azmodan (wouldn't say what though), and it wasn't exploiting / cheating. And he dinged level 60 minutes before I made this thread, so it's nothing old. He's the type that find ways to do stuff with the tools provided, without any breaking of rules. He also said he could cut an hour off of that time. While I can't recall at any point in time he has ever lied to me, it boggles my mind how on earth he would pull that off. If I catch him in the act I'll ask him to stream, but I assume close to the rest of the planet are as uninterested in the subject as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Naturally I would prefer a straight up answer to my question (kudos on noticing it), but I find healthy, constructive discussion a part of making a thread on a public forum. Comments that won't directly help me is something I expect, as long as it adds to a constructive discussion, while this
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    is nothing but a waste of storage space serverside, and I would prefer people who are strongly opinionated in every topic, and who feels the need to criticize anonymously any chance provided, regardless of how off-topic it might be, to please stay out of the thread. There are plenty of threads to litter with your garbage, thank you. Or at the very least try to stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    After 2 hours I was still in Act 1. Why is everybody rushing?
    For some people the chase is better than the catch. For others, it's the catch that's the highlight. For others, what you do once you have that catch is where it all starts. Real life example; some kids never want to grow up, while others can't wait to become adults. Adulthood is when life actually starts for these people.