Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    A better future for the industry?!?!? PAYING A BUCK TO RELOAD!!!!! My god, grab em pitchforks boys (and gals) we got us an old fashion witch burning to do.

It's hard to say which I hate most: Ubisoft, EA, or Activision. Decisions, decisions...

Pretty sure I hate Activison and EA equally. 100% hate threshhold.

i agree with it but the part where origin is a bad thing i have to say something. Steam can't create a monopoly, it isn't good for the market, rivals are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    here is one for Activision

10+ Year Old Account
    Those companies aren't successful without reason. People are buying their products. I think it has become popular on internet forums to bash these companies, because they represent big business, and a lot of people resent what they think is big business.

I could imagine Hipsters complaining that Coke is a global brand and makes ridiculous sums of money.

Consumers are supposed to buy what they want to consume, not complain about the inner workings and beliefs of the companies that make the products. We're in an age where now everyone thinks they are a part of the inner workings of every company, and people whine and complain about every decision, now, even tweeting about every minor thing.

If you like your indie scene- cool. If you are a champion of the little guy- fine. You aren't changing anyone's mind. People are going to keep on buying what they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have some respect for EA since they hardly touched SSX, the current dlc is only $8 which is a good price for it and they even gave us 2 free character post release. only thing i dont like is u can buy in game money with real money butttt the deal is horrible so not many people seem to do it and they hide to option to buy it pretty well
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

becouse money rules the world