Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Tasted like crap when I tried it once! Tasted like oil and car fuel in my mouth. smells terrible! XP
    But if you enjoy that kind of thing fine by me.
    Coffee, onions and garlic tasted like crap when I was 10 or so.
    Like beer and a cigarette's smoke.
    Now I can't live without any of the mentioned things.

Love the stuff till the courts told me I couldn't love it anymore lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Drinking is a great social experience for me. I also enjoy just having a nice beer while I browse the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    One does stupid things you regret when you sober up when drinking alcohol. That's my experience.
    one time i had a shitton of hot pockets with a liter of whiskey and busted my ass trying to play basketball

does that count

my personal favorite was playing co-op reach on legendary with my friends

i kept killing them because they "looked dangerous"

10+ Year Old Account
    I've drank to the point that i'm drunk several times, resulting in 3 hangovers and throwing up once. Worth it i'd say; the only real downside being that i smoke a lot more in that "state".

15+ Year Old Account
    It's the perfect relationship. I love alcohol and alcohol loves me.

To be real, I actually don't drink too often and when I do I'm almost never drunk (happened just twice in my 4 years of experience with alcohol).
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

I certainly hope they come up with some shit against liver cirrhosis which I'll probably have in about 20 years.

Deleted
    Tried about all of it... at least the generally available stuff. It all tastes like alcohol. I do not like the taste. So I don't drink.

Deleted
    Dont know if im allowed to post claims without source but when i heard that alcohol dont change your behaviour , but it just makes you not care. I find this to be true the more i thought about it. I mean people that fight , really wanted to fight that person but in a normal case they would just have restrained themselves since the aftermath wouldnt be worth it.

My own experience, the first time you get drunk is nothing like the other times. Keep the control and you might have a nice time. But some people shouldnt drink, too bad they dont release that.
    EDIT: here it is
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...cientists.html
    Last edited by mmoce0fbfedb17; 2012-06-04 at 08:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At my school, drinking is all there is to do. Last year i couldn't go a weekend without hugging a toilet, now i try to tone it down to nice, warm buzz, about a 6 of Guinness' and a glass or two of scotch whisky.

It's almost as dangerous as drugs such as marijuana so I stay away from it.

All drugs ruin lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love alcohol and alcohol loves me too. (honestly, I think it's really the only long-term fully-loving relationship I've ever had...but let's not go there... lmao)

I'm a bit of a beer snob, I love the rare-ish stuff (Dogfish Head, for example), but my heart will always lie with the hard stuff. A good whiskey, vodka, some amaretto, sambuca. I love it all.
    When I go out to a club or bar, if I'm not driving, my drink of choice is usually red bull & vodka.

As far as regurgitation goes, outside of my first few binges, it almost never happens...but I do usually tend to find myself in some interesting places the next morning, with very little, if any, recollection of what happened. Y'know, like sleeping in a driveway (not mine), on a couch in the middle of the street (also not mine), on a pool table, and the list goes on... and I love every single minute of it lol

The headaches and gutrot are always very mild...a small price to pay, but not anything a tall glass of whole milk and a nice, fatty, English breakfast/fry-up can't solve either (or Denny's works too, I suppose, if you can't find an English breakfast). /science

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alcohol is awesome.

Thats all I have to say.

Or well, I did my fair share of experimenting in the 15-18 age-bracket and was quite accustomed to it and aware of my own limits once I came to the "legal dirnking age" :P Havent really thrown up more than once or twice when I was younger, though.

Then again, being an almost 2 meters tall 130kg manbear kind of helps with alcohol tolerance. They call me "The Sponge" yet I'm rarely all that drunk as long as I eat something while drinking. Kinda hurts the wallet while clubbing though. You can just keep drinking but rarely hit the "limit" no matter how much you drink :P

Everything to moderation and all that. Fun stuff usually happens when drunk!

And yeah, marijuana aint dangerous. It's just stupid people that harm themselves with it due to excessive use.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2012-06-04 at 08:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    It's almost as dangerous as drugs such as marijuana so I stay away from it.

All drugs ruin lives.
    But Marijuana isn't dangerous! Who has brainwashed you?

Deleted
    I had the most weird experience with alcohol yesterday. Usually I can drink 15 or so without having bad hangover, only mild headache and dehydration. But on Saturday I drank 6 beers and 2 drinks, wasnt even drunk but when I woke on Sunday I had to worst hangover I've ever had. Worst headache of my life and it lasted till the evening. Whatever I ate or drank nonstep vomiting. I was glued to bed the whole day.

i remember going to my one friends house all the time for parties and one day he was walking home from work and was killed so for a week we had a party for him, we ran from the cops, went streaking and had lots of fun. he made me puke and black out he was a great person to party with!

Don't think OP gives a shit about your moral views on alcohol and if you drink it or not, he was asking about your experiences while influenced by it. Not how you perceive other people who drink too much/too little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346
    no, didnt you get the memo? only whites can be racist

nbnskjgnnsl lkjqbnf kjqjfqn kjnhkjfhns sknfkjns
    kjfns sknfskfjnsf
    sfn nnjnfkjnkjbhjbfhjsbhjbhjsvvsvfgjsvf *hick

If you know what I mean ;-)

I like to drink when I go out. Then I can relax and don't care about silly stuff for a short moment

when i was drunk my girlfriend was doing stuff with me

the sad part: i cant remember exactly what