2/8H Fury/Prot Warrior LF New server and Guild

Experienced Raider Since WotLK
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: Fury
    Off Spec : Prot/PvP
    Raid progression: Kingslayer in Wrath. Destroyers End first week of release. 2/8H as of March 17th

Comming back from a break and looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild that is into Heroics but also into getting the achievements for firelands, BoT, BWD. and maybe even ICC. Previous guild has since disbanded due to players who would rather wait for MoP. my account has been frozen since March 17th so i think im a few days late for the SoR but i will be adding time this week.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there, Casieus!

<Sovereign> US-Dragonmaw is now recruiting all skilled players to join us in the end of this expansion and through Mists progression. Not only do we raid Dragonsoul weekly, we also do old content (T11/T12 titles and mount runs, transmog runs, etc). We also enjoy world PvP every now and then, and look to make it the same tradition it once was in vanilla on our server during the weekdays casually when we're not defeating internet dargonz.

About us:
    <Sovereign> has been around on Dragonmaw Alliance since Feb 2005 and is still operated under the same veterans that notably achieved the server's early vanilla raiding successes and has maintained the same competitive edge ever since. ( #1 server in Vanilla, #3 in WoTLK )

We are looking to expand our family back into 25m raiding for mists and are looking for people like you that would be interested in joining us in a core raid position. Right now joining us would give you a raid spot in our 10m, going forward into Mists would make you a core raider by default.

We provide flasks, feasts, and repairs to everyone, and will offer anyone that xfers to trial 10,000g hands down upon successfully completing their first trial raid with us.

For us, we all have full time jobs or are going to school so raiding up to 5 days a week just isn't our cup of tea. We know that raiding only 2-3 days a week can be just as efficient as 4-5, with the proper focus and dedication.

We are currently 6/8 HM, 15% left on the last plate.
    Raid nights: Wed/Sun/Mon from 7p-11p (sometimes ends sooner), PST. In Mists, we will be a weekend raiding guild. The days would be Sat/Sun from 7p-11p.
    Loot is distributed through Loot Council.

We'd love to hear from you! Contact Khias/Despina or Perky/Perkchetta on Dragonmaw (Alliance) or message me for Real ID information.

That sounds great, the forum wont let me PM you since i just made this account.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casieus View Post
    That sounds great, the forum wont let me PM you since i just made this account.
    What is your realm and toons name? I'll log in over there and hit you up. If you're not on, I'll send you mail with my RealID.