Deleted

Pantheon jungle.

ello ello n good evenin, so I was trying out Pantheon jungle just a couple days back, for the first time in quite some time (last time I played this guy he had super range on his ultimate). anyways, how you guys build him? w or w/o wriggle? go for normal brutalizer, hexdrinker, fmallet build? defensive/offensive masteries? runes? skillset?

I noticed his mana just sucks. Plain sucks, seriously I run out after just a couple camps, but his ganks fucking rock. specially love the "hey i just ganked top let me ulti mid woo-hoo", or ultimate their warded blue/red and then grab it and get a kill.

I'm prolly gonna try some different things with some mp5 runes/masteries to see how that'll work out, what's your take on it?

He is purely all or nothing.

He ganks well and does a lot of damage early game.

His clear speed sucks and if you don't snowball you will become useless mid/lategame.

He is essentially shaco. Some say a worse shaco, some say a better. That's not my place to say which he is, but he works in a similar way to him.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    He is purely all or nothing.

He ganks well and does a lot of damage early game.

His clear speed sucks and if you don't snowball you will become useless mid/lategame.

He is essentially shaco. Some say a worse shaco, some say a better. That's not my place to say which he is, but he works in a similar way to him.
    Palease, the only person that is like Shaco is Shaco's Clone ( and he cant stealth! ) Shaco is the most unique, fun amazingly trollish champion in the League and there is NOBODY that resembles him in any way.

OT: Just like what Elf said, if he doesnt snowball then you'r gonna get screwed slightly middle game. If you manage to make it late and play smart you'll be really good with a strong comeback.

I really like to build Wriggle on him because of the cheap-stats and the perm free wards. I did a quick calculation on the Wriggle cost-effectiveness, if you can get Wriggle's at 10m and ward every 3m 10 times. Thats 30m of vision and 10 wards placed. Thats a free 750g worth of wards

Deleted
    Pantheon is so much better at top than at jungle. I dont mean that he sucks at jungle but there are so much better champs for jungling.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Palease, the only person that is like Shaco is Shaco's Clone ( and he cant stealth! ) Shaco is the most unique, fun amazingly trollish champion in the League and there is NOBODY that resembles him in any way.

OT: Just like what Elf said, if he doesnt snowball then you'r gonna get screwed slightly middle game. If you manage to make it late and play smart you'll be really good with a strong comeback.

I really like to build Wriggle on him because of the cheap-stats and the perm free wards. I did a quick calculation on the Wriggle cost-effectiveness, if you can get Wriggle's at 10m and ward every 3m 10 times. Thats 30m of vision and 10 wards placed. Thats a free 750g worth of wards
    Alistar jungle is comparable to Shaco except you are a pretty bad dueler and can't counter jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by rea- View Post
    Pantheon is so much better at top than at jungle. I dont mean that he sucks at jungle but there are so much better champs for jungling.
    We know he's good at top. The question here is he decent at jungling. With the right item build/masteries/runes, I think he can hold well. However, I'm wondering if he's alright with counter-jungling.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rea- View Post
    Oh I know that, but I just like fooling around with different champs for jungling, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post

Shaco <3

I know he needs to snowball to compete with others and all, I'm just curious as to how others build him, etc.

And I know that Wriggles is awesome junglers, again, I just wanna see how you can build him for jungling. If wriggles is necessary, etc.

What does it mean to snowball anyway?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    What does it mean to snowball anyway?
    You know how a snowball grows larger and larger at a more and more rapid pace when it's rolled?

If we're talking about how to build, I go boots pots (cus Im level 2 ganking usually), then go double dorans into wriggles into brutaliser into frozen mallet and then shit changes depending on how things are going and what my team is like and how my team is doing, but usually I'll just go fully tank pantheon because lategame he does shitty damage anyways, might as well just become a giant tank.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    You know how a snowball grows larger and larger at a more and more rapid pace when it's rolled?
    Ah. So it means in this context that you need to get stronger then everyone else and use that advantage to get even stronger as fast as you can, or you're useless?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    Oh lord, pantheon. Everytime I see one I just think he's a noob. Why? A dude i knew and trolled always played pantheon and was really really bad.

Ehm, Pantheon jungle works. I normally build him wriggle --> casual tank items.

10+ Year Old Account
    More in the sense that some snowball (ie. get out of control) really fast whereas a lot of others don't. And some champs *need* to snowball off their early game or they won't have a late game.

There's a pretty good Pantheon jungle guide on Solomid (pantsless in the jungle). Check it out.

armor pen and high ad is what you need on panth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Actually snowballs dont do that, avalanches do. But i guess snowball is a more popular word.

On topic, jungle Panth is a bit meh. His clear is average, his late game is worse than average and he cant backdoor/splitpush because his ult is easy to interrupt (unlike Shen). His ganks are pretty good though, but if your lanes suck and you dont get fed early you just fall off very fast.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Actually snowballs dont do that, avalanches do. But i guess snowball is a more popular word.
    Umm.. have you ever rolled a snowball down a hill? Because that's exactly what it does. Admittedly avalanches do it as well, but so do snowballs, hence why the term is called "snowballing" not "avalanching".