Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In hell level 55...

The worst thing about Elective Mode is that you can accidentally drag spells off your bar. Accidentally dragging my main damage spell off my bar, clearing my NV buffs, and ruining a Hell Diablo farm with Diablo at 15% health did not make me a happy camper.

So my tip is that once you get your spells set up, turn off Elective Mode so you won't accidentally drag a spell off.

I discovered it around the end of Normal difficulty, after reading a thread on mmo-champion about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

I had a barbarian and a demon hunter at the start of inferno and my monk at the start of hell when i realised it.... yes, i know...

10+ Year Old Account
    I only found out about it when I read a post with someone else asking how someone had the skill setup they did. Otherwise, I probably still wouldn't know...

Thanks to Shyama for the sig and avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have prefered they had balanced the gameplay around it always being on and not letting people turn it off.
    But yeah i discovered it sometime during nightmare a friend told me who played during the beta who also didnt remember till then.

Think I was in hell or inferno when I was told about it.. pretty cool >.<

it is even stated in a loading screen tip. you guys should log off and on sometimes )

10+ Year Old Account
    The first thing I did when creating my first character was activating it. =P

i saw a video pre launch that says
    FIRS TTHING WHEN YOU LOG IN GO ELECTIVE MODE
    in caps... so i activated it but did not even know what it was..

I already knew about Elective Mode before the game released, but I wanted to go through Normal once without it just to try doing it "Blizzard's way".

Then around level 5 of my first character I realized it wouldn't let me bind two defensive skills and I said: screw Blizzard's way!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."