DDMGamingNetwork Live Streaming Guildwars 2

*snip*

It sorta is. There's now a streaming thread for links to streams. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-06-07 at 04:57 PM.

Update June 8th later in the afternoon I will be taking my Warrior to the Mystic Forge to test this new feature.

Unlock the Mysteries of the Mystic Forge

On a less dangerous note, the Mystic Forge has arrived in Lion’s Arch. This strange forge actually holds the imprisoned djinn Zommoros, who hails from distant Elona. If you offer the Mystic Forge gifts (like unneeded items and weapons), you will receive a gift in return. Got a pair of pistols that you don’t need? Drop them in the Mystic Forge and see what Zommoros gives you in exchange!

June 9th Follow Myself and the Other DDM Members as we explore the new level 25-35 zone

Visit Lovely Gendarran Fields

We’ve opened up a new map, Gendarran Fields, for players to explore. A level 25 to 35 map just outside Lion’s Arch, Gendarran Fields is a picturesque area of pine trees and rolling hills, teeming with wild beasts and bandit gangs.

June 10th We will be exploring the new Underground Mini Dungeon in WvW and other interesting additions.

Sounds like its going to be one insane jammed packed Streaming Event Hope to see you all there.

Dont forget if you have any suggestions post them here or on our network.

If anyone would like to participate in the live streaming of GW2 BWE2 with myself and some of the other DDMGamingNetwork Staff post here what specifically youd like to join us in.

WvW PvP
    Dungeons
    World Events

We are on the Vasburg Server. Please Reply with your ingame name and what of those 3 Events youd like to participate in.

Must Have Team Speak 3 and Prefer 18+ because there will be some light mature content / vulgarity. Were Gamers not Saints LoL hope to see you there.
    Last edited by Hellspawnxxx; 2012-06-07 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    I have but one question : what the heck is it with those capital letters at the start of every other word ?

Deleted
    What's with the capital letters on every word? It's really bothersome to read when you write like that, nor does it have any good purpose.

Also, I advertising isn't allowed. Especially when you bump your own thread.