Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bugatti Veryron Hyper Sport!! Oh man, I wasn't sure about seeing this film before, but now I know it's a must watch!

I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat car. I like it. ANOTHER! ..Oh wait..Wrong movie.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really do hope that's not the new Bugatti.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    I dunno how much he makes, i heared any major movie project he does, he gets 10 million
    well i know its off topic, but for the avengers downey made 40 million dollars, so yea, he does make that much :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    And thats another 10 million in downeys pocket
    Lol, he will receive way more than 10mil.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadheadfred View Post
    well i know its off topic, but for the avengers downey made 40 million dollars, so yea, he does make that much :P
    Worth every penny honestly. The man is brilliant.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I guess, based on the cast and all the suits even mk7 being under the glass for the display, we are going to see extremis in IM3
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    I guess, based on the cast and all the suits even mk7 being under the glass for the display, we are going to see extremis in IM3
    Yep. In the first post, it says that IM3 will most likely be taking a lot of stuff from the Extremis storyline of the comics.

Which I have no complaints about - I'm just curious to see what they might alter about it, though.

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 06:44 PM ----------

Gwyneth Paltrow's been posting photos of her and RDJr on-set. Nothing major to see, though.

but I'm still so excited about it eeee

Cant wait for it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    NEW INFO!

Teaser Poster for Iron Man 3 Revealed at the 2012 Licensing Expo:

(click image for a bigger size)

And apparently, Tony's getting more gold in his suit!

Also, the 'Iron Patriot' suit seen on set - here is a picture of it - is reportedly NOT the Iron Patriot, and instead simply the War Machine suit with a paintjob.
    This would explain the shoulder-mounted weapon.

According to this report, the caucasian man spotted wearing the suit was actually a stunt double for Don Cheadle, who plays James Rhodes, and was simply wearing the suit to give Don a break considering how heavy and stiff the costume tends to be.

"The scene in which the suit was caught on film had Tony Stark surrounded by some military personnel and is being described as the unveiling of the new suit." according to the same report.

There is also reports of stuff like a car chase scene and a Christmas party hosted at Stark Industries:

An anonymous source of On Location Vacation reports, “I work in the building they are filming at on the SAS campus in Cary. Cameras started rolling early this morning in the lobby of the building and as I left work this afternoon they were filming a scene at the entrance of the building. Even a lot of extras were SAS employees. It didn’t seem like there was any action scenes being filmed. Just a lot of people in very nice business suits.

As we all probably know by now, Epic Games will be the “face” of A.I.M. On the other hand, the SAS campus is portraying Stark Industries. The cast (mostly extras) were seen sporting “Stark Industries” name badges on set and between scene. It’s [basically] a Christmas party scene at Stark Industries. There was suppose to be a car/race scene filmed along the Cary parkway but I heard that It was cancelled/rescheduled because of rain.”

According to Miami Today, the production manager of Miami Beach recently stated, ”[The production crew ] will be here for four to six weeks. We hoped they’d stay longer, but once they surveyed the market, they saw there was not sufficient studio space in South Florida. They will primarily do location work here.”
    Last edited by Teramelle; 2012-06-12 at 07:44 PM.

All this is interesting indeed, loved Iron Man & Iron Man 2. I hope Iron Man 3 will live up to the others

that car looks like it has elephantitus on the front side. back side sick lookin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    All this is interesting indeed, loved Iron Man & Iron Man 2. I hope Iron Man 3 will live up to the others
    Considering how well not only the first two, but all of the rest of the Avengers movies have done, including the Avengers itself, I very much doubt they'd let the quality slip now!

Especially since Iron Man 3, and the other sequels are all leading up to The Avengers 2.

Also, just a lovely little note for you: Spiderman? There is a very big chance he's going to be in The Avengers 2.

While the movie rights to Spiderman is owned by Sony, not Marvel - with Marvel being owned by Disney, of course - they have decided that if it is in the best interests of both companies - which, let's face it, with The Avengers 2? It will be - then they'll basically team up so that Spiderman can join the Avengers in the movie!verse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    Also, just a lovely little note for you: Spiderman? There is a very big chance he's going to be in The Avengers 2.

While the movie rights to Spiderman is owned by Sony, not Marvel - with Marvel being owned by Disney, of course - they have decided that if it is in the best interests of both companies - which, let's face it, with The Avengers 2? It will be - then they'll basically team up so that Spiderman can join the Avengers in the movie!verse.
    Where in the sam hell did you hear this?

10+ Year Old Account

If true, is it gonna be Andrew Garfield (who plays him in The Amazing Spiderman), playing the role?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Where in the sam hell did you hear this?
    I got you multiple sources:

clicky
    clicky
    clicky
    clicky
    clicky

And there's also many others. A quick search will find you loads of stuff about it.

(Of course, I should mention: it's not confirmed, of course. But there's a chance of it - especially if they're basing any decision on whether or not it'll benefit both companies, which, let's face it, it most likely will. Sorry for not making that clear!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If true, is it gonna be Andrew Garfield (who plays him in The Amazing Spiderman), playing the role?
    If it does happen, then most likely, yes, since he'd be the most recent Spiderman.

But they have plans for a Venom movie right now as well, as you'll see in the links above.
    Last edited by Teramelle; 2012-06-13 at 04:47 PM.

I'm guessing there's a reason for the not-iron-patriot-iron-patriot suit. Going from the info I linked on the old Avengers thread;

Exert from Collider.com:
    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Almost Crossed over into THE AVENGERS
    by Matt Goldberg

Earlier this week, we reported that The Amazing Spider-Man world might be branching out to include the spin-off Venom even though the eponymous character doesn’t appear in Spidey’s movie. Instead, the plan would be to reverse engineer a future crossover a la The Avengers. However, this crossover would stay within Sony Pictures. We’re still waiting for studios to realize the mutual benefit of crossing over their Marvel properties, but it turns out that Sony and Disney almost made the first deal to do so.

According to Latino Review, there were never any plans to have the character interact, but they almost shared the same Manhattan. The Amazing Spider-Man‘s late production designer J Michael Riva did some amazing work with Oscorp Tower, and the building almost found its way into The Avengers‘ Manhattan skyline, which would have made for an awesome Easter egg.

Unfortunately, by the time the Oscorp building was fully designed, The Avengers digital Manhattan was already basically rendered and there was some up-conversion that needed to go down, so – for timing – it was scrapped.

However, there was a plan for a crossover between studios, which shows that they’re at least talking and open to the possibility of uniting their various superhero worlds. Yes, it would have been small like a building in the background, but it’s a start.
    Given that they're already dabbling with the crossovers, it would be great if they could setup Norman Osborn to eventually become the Iron Patriot, or at least hint at it slyly. Hell, they could outright setup the formation of H.A.M.M.E.R., given all that happened in The Avengers.

It is one of my favorite movie. I have watch this movie last night. I love the role of all character.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noragrace View Post
    It is one of my favorite movie. I have watch this movie last night. I love the role of all character.......
    That was an amazing accomplishment, considering that it has not even been released yet.

I applaud you.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was an amazing accomplishment, considering that it has not even been released yet.

I applaud you.
    because there's NO way he could be talking about either of the first two movies.... nope... no chance AT all.

on topic OMG this movie looks awesome I loved the first two, but wasn't a huge fan of the other 'avengers' based movies Avengers Assemble however was my movie of the year (so far , not seen The Raid or Prometheus yes) so I'm hoping IM3 is just as good as the first two... and has more Scarlett Johansson
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30