Voters
89. This poll is closed
  • Kyubey

37 41.57%
  • Mario

52 58.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It makes sense that he would lie though, since doing so causes more distress and therefore more energy.
    Yeah, he'd most certainly lie about that to cause more suffering. Total QB move.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell are those things coming out of his ears with the loop rings?

10+ Year Old Account
    Creepy.

Alright, I'll go with him then. He looks really unsettling...

Deleted
    So a plumber that picks up mushrooms against a...small furry thing>.> Kyuubei wins due to his ability to do whatever he's good at, besides Mario is probly a human

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Creepy.

Alright, I'll go with him then. He looks really unsettling...

Deleted

Allow me to disagree with you guys. This animal as you mentioned can come back to life like Buu and Cell are regenerating themselves. However I believe that it can be killed permanently as Buu could be killed and Cell could be killed. I would like to vote for Mario because even in dire situations he could find a way to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Allow me to disagree with you guys. This animal as you mentioned can come back to life like Buu and Cell are regenerating themselves. However I believe that it can be killed permanently as Buu could be killed and Cell could be killed. I would like to vote for Mario because even in dire situations he could find a way to win.
    How?

We all know that Mario is not exactly the best fighter. I love Mario to death, but seriously, this guy is not that strong.

Madoka is not DBZ, thank god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember kids. DBZ = Madoka Magica.

Kyubey has many uses.

Deleted
    Because Kyubey is totally from DBZ right?

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Because Kyubey is totally from DBZ right?
    He's just trying to make a comparison, and you're like the 4th person to jump on him for it. Give him a break bro!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mario wins, next ones up in a bit