• Thief

48 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What profession ( class) will you be?

what will you be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian, I really think it would suit me best, especially when played supportive.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

I'll probably play all of them except engineers and elementalists. I just realized that it's the least popular and the most popular professions that I won't be playing.

I'm still undecided as to what my 1 main will be though, or if I'll even have one I guess.

Main will be asura ele. Zojja <3
    But I'll try everything so chose that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thief for sure. Then maybe an Engineer

Deleted
    Asura engineer as main. Will have an elementalist alt for sure though. I'm the opposite of grandpab :P.

Warrior, as always

Might have an alt Guardian or Elementalist.

Hopefully Engineer will end up my main. I like it in theory but it wasn't may favorite in play style during the first BWE.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

I climbed aboard the Necro Train last BWE and strongly doubt I'll change.

Deleted
    You spelled Guardian wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll end up playing everything. Not sure on a "main" yet, because I enjoy every one of my characters.

I already did Guardian, Elementalist, Warrior, and Ranger for a bit in the first BWE. But in the coming BWE I'll be playing a character named Sol Wolfe and recording his travels for my new Character Blog.

I'll be making him an Engineer, unless they've fixed Warriors (too squishy/weak in the first BWE).

Off-topic: Does anyone know yet if they fixed/changed any Professions for this BWE?

Gotta be kidding me. This has to be at the least, the 20th thread asking this question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Gotta be kidding me. This has to be at the least, the 20th thread asking this question.
    Haven't had one in a while. Most slink back to the briney deeps of the forum pages. Plus people change their minds every beta. Think of it as a census.

And there's been a bunch of new people...who minds stokingthehype fires before a BWE? Me? No! xD

Most likely warrior. Will have to try some other classes in the upcoming BWE.

Deleted
    Warrior & Mesmer

Not completely finalized, but the class I enjoyed the most last BWE is Ranger by far.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

Deleted
    Currently I think I will play necro as main. Maybe mesmer too when I get more used to everything and ofc I also need some melee class.

Most likely I will try everything. Currently I do not have profession that I would not like.

Deleted
    Emily's pretty darn set as a thief.

Warrior, if I'll be able to become a real burst melee heavy hitting machine. But them being able to use ranged weapons worries me. I don't like unusual design desicions for a class called "warrior". Still remember RIFT when I had to walk around with a fucking PET because it was the best raiding spec.