28 9.21%
  • Elementalist

67 22.04%
  • Thief

48 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I always go for the warrior type class, so warrior it is for GW2.

Currently tossing up between Mesmer and Elementalist... with the guardian as a possibility as well. I've tried all the classes except ranger so far and those are the ones I've settled on.

in due time, one of each. But for a first character, im not sure yet. I want to like Engineer, but there are to many issues detering me from playing it after launch. So if it gets sorted, Engineer. If not, then im leaning towards Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    You spelled Guardian wrong
    Are you unable to understand what he ment? If not, don't be such a douche correcting peoples spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Gotta be kidding me. This has to be at the least, the 20th thread asking this question.

Yep and people keep posting on them and voting looks like people enjoy these threads regardless of how many there are. I for one enjoy them aswell and I cant wait for the next one so I can vote again and revitilize some topics about the classes , like this thread has done.

I dont see anything wrong with necroing a thread aslong as it stimulates conversation in a positive or productive fashion.

Deleted
    I'll likely roll one of each at some stage but I'm starting with an elementalist...and then probably a warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    I always main the Rogue archetype so ill be playing a Thief, added bonus that i can use ranged bow too to break melee monotony if i so desire.
    My "main" alt will likely be Guardian , and ill also make a Necromancer eventually.

Engie, thief, warrior.

Fuck magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    Looking at Guardian to start with, followed probably by necro/ele.

But this is what this beta weekend is great for.

I actually have the login screen open behind WoW, as can't get enough of the music.

Deleted
    Looking to play a Mesmer myself. I usually opt for the melee type, so thought I'd try something completely new.

Deleted
    Guardian or Ranger.

I just worry all the legions of "omg it luks liek pally111!" people will leap on Guardian, overpopulate it and ruin the reputation forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    Guardian or Ranger.

I just worry all the legions of "omg it luks liek pally111!" people will leap on Guardian, overpopulate it and ruin the reputation forever.
    Too late, it's already happened.

I'm having an impossible time choosing between my main being a mesmer or necromancer, they're both so fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    Hopefully Engineer will end up my main. I like it in theory but it wasn't may favorite in play style during the first BWE.
    This was my experince too. Liked it so much, when read about the Engineer. Played it in BWE1 and found the play style a bit sedated. Not like i assumed it would be. Slow and boring. Was a bit disappointed with that, then i tried the Elementalist and loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was going to be Elementalist but the first BWE i didnt enjoy it that much. BWE2 i'll be trying out Ranger and Guardian.

I really liked ranger...so prob that...but eventually i'll play them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    I don't see why that matters. Just play good and improve the reputation. Or surprise and amaze others with your excellent Guardian-skills.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Engineer is the class I keep coming back to. I try other classes but the engineer just clicks the most with me.

I want to be a mesmer on release as my main