Act 4 Gardens of Hope Vase Farming...Nerfed?

Title was meant to say Gardens of Hope 1st Tier Inferno

I was told they nerfed this farming area but see no proof of this from any blue posts. Does anybody have proof of a nerf? i don't wanna keep farming if theres no point. Thanks
    Last edited by Mikemo; 2012-06-06 at 02:44 AM.

People seem to farm the strangest of things.

I spent some time farming it over the weekend, around 50 or so runs, got a few yellows and some blues but nothing worth selling. Not sure if it was nerfed but it seems to drop low quality items and the mobs there can be a pain.
    Cheap Diablo 3 Gear and more! www.Gnomegates.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomegates View Post
    I spent some time farming it over the weekend, around 50 or so runs, got a few yellows and some blues but nothing worth selling. Not sure if it was nerfed but it seems to drop low quality items and the mobs there can be a pain.
    It seems like developers greatly increased chances for mobs (including champs and elites) to spawn almost on top of Act 4 waypoints. Might be coincidence though, but I was farming Act 4 quite a time (not just vases trick - though did it too a bit), and noticed that waypoints in first part of Act became a lovely place of mobs' ambush for a couple of days now.

i thought it was a gold farm spot, not items

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemo View Post
    I was told they nerfed this farming area but see no proof of this from any blue posts.
    You usually won't see a blue post for this kind of nerf. This is the kind of thing just get hotfixed and never mentioned.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post
    People seem to farm the strangest of things.
    When you can farm items worth 5+ million without much risk of dying why wouldn't you?
    Where do you think all the 1000+ dps blue 1-handers and 1400+ dps blue 2-handers are coming from?
    With enough MF you can easily get high legendaries and sets there as well.