Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bananas. Force her to keep eye contact while she eats them.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

I suggest you bring something everyone likes at a picnic, something not too unusual, like Potato Salad.

And in addition to that, bring something you like, that fits the theme of course. Personally, I like seafood so I tend towards little casseroles of imitation crab and other cheap sea food topped with cheese. To try to introduce her to something you like.

Edit: I didn't really read much of what you said to begin. If you're bringing all the food, make sure most of it is generally palatable for more people. Make sure whatever you bring is properly sealed and preserved so you both don't end up sick from eating lunch meat that has been fermented inside of a container in a boiling hot backpack. Then again, if you won't have time to sit and eat and won't have a heating element, I strongly suggest something handheld and already hot like empanadas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empanada

Just avoid anything that takes up a lot of space(Watermelon), might go bad quickly(tuna sandwiches), is subject to frequent hate(Macaroni salad, though something like that would still be acceptable since it's popular for this sort of thing), ect. Bring something unique, easy to eat, that you like and doesn't make a huge mess, since while ending up sticky -sounds- nice for a date-hike, I'm sure flies would love it just as much as you.
    Last edited by Abbeel; 2012-06-06 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Throrion View Post
    Bananas. Force her to keep eye contact while she eats them.
    rofl, I got some "horrible" memories of that as a teen, went on a school trip over day out to castle here and I got grouped with 3 girls that all knew eachother, that lunch... yeah 3 hotties competing at "eating" bananas, didn't quite know what to look at, them "eating" bananas, the ground or just head down and eat my food mechanically, they obviously did it to fuck with me. Teenage girls can be bastards.

Quite an akward situation, esp considering I had a gf.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I assure you she will love just a basic sandwich (turkey, lettuce, tomato, mayo) a juice or a soda, some chips, and a vegetable like carrots. I went on many a picnics with my now-wife while we were dating, it was a lot of fun!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verksus View Post
    Tons of good advice here, thanks guys! I think i'll go with a few little finger sandwich's (with the edges cut off as suggested =P), some chocolate covered strawberries with grapes, a small salad for her to decide, and some water/lemonade to wash it all down! Thanks again everyone!
    Whatever you do, put it in a cooler bag (those lined bags that you put the little cold ice block thingamies in). Lukewarm salad, sandwiches and lemonade is not too appetizing. Be a shame to waste the effort you went to

Good luck, hope you have a nice picnic
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

15+ Year Old Account
    Ceasar Salad is unbeatable, some icecold beers, a cellphone with mobile speakers, a large and thick blanket and a condom.
    There you go son, you are now set for the perfect picnic.

No need to thank me, you're welcome.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by opath View Post
    you can never go wrong with chocolate, strawberries, and ice-cream
    Yes you can. Depending on the weather, they could melt along the hike.

finger foods.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    a condom.
    damn I was gonna write that ... lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    damn I was gonna write that ... lol
    Good, means you understood how to get the best out of a date ;p
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Just make a couple of club sandwiches. Not only can you create a wide variety of different ones, you will also be able to show her what you will be expecting from her in the future
    straight on

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Good, means you understood how to get the best out of a date ;p
    I'm not a fan of condoms, I almost dislike them to the point where it's better to risk catching something then using it rofl

I'm A daredevil!!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I'm not a fan of condoms, I almost dislike them to the point where it's better to risk catching something then using it rofl

I'm A daredevil!!
    Who said anything about using it, it is to show you are a caring person and portray you as a decent bloke
    Naa I will stop joking now. Ceasar Salad all the way!