Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Stupid Q.. but if you stop the download of the beta update, does it resume the next time you launch?
    Im not sure if its suppose to or not. But i was updating two days ago, around 30% i accidentally yanked out the connection, and it had to start from scratch again.

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    Im not sure if its suppose to or not. But i was updating two days ago, around 30% i accidentally yanked out the connection, and it had to start from scratch again.
    It starts from 0% again, but you keep the old files, so you were at 0%, but you still had 30% of the files and had less to download.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It starts from 0% again, but you keep the old files, so you were at 0%, but you still had 30% of the files and had less to download.
    Ah, so the 0% was 0% of remaining files. Sounds likely, i really didnt concern myself with it to much as it downloads pretty fast anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    Ah, so the 0% was 0% of remaining files.
    Yes, exactly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Stupid Q.. but if you stop the download of the beta update, does it resume the next time you launch?
    Yes although progress bar seems to reset assuming files left to download are 100%

Yea, dont worry. The crash wont affect your downloaded files. Just continue to download, everything will be ok.

Thanks for the replies! nice friendly community here. Makes a change.