Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Ultraxion Fix?

I know people might of done this, or noticed that possibly that Blizzard fixed the Double Heroism/Bloodlust/Timewarp at the beginnning before pulling boss aka "phasing out for healers/affliction locks". Some casters benefit from the dps increase at the 25% mark popping the 2nd hero for the healers and the dps that it helped at that point.

Was it just cause there isn't enough people to benefit from it or another thing Blizzard ruined to help classes that aren't OP at this moment?

Your thoughts would be cool...just a random thread for raiding DS heroic/regular.

is it really such a big deal?
    anyways iirc it only doesn't work on the first pull, it works on all other pulls. My guild had been doing it at the beginning and at the end but for the past idk 3 or 4 months I don't think anyone even remembered to BL at the end

It's been fixed? When? We still do it. o.O

I have no idea what you mean by that post. Could you try to retype it with proper grammar?
    or can someone translate it ?

Infracted. We don't need grammar police here and there shouldn't be any problems understanding the OP.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2012-06-06 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Struyk View Post
    I have no idea what you mean by that post. Could you try to retype it with proper grammar?
    or can someone translate it ?
    You must not have a brain. I read it just fine and the 2 people above you did also.

Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    You must not have a brain. I read it just fine and the 2 people above you did also.
    Just ignore the trolls.

I haven't really noticed if they changed that or not. It shouldn't be a big deal either way; he goes down so fast now that we almost forget to bloodlust.

no need to get offensive mr douche, i'm not trying to insult the op. i just dont fully understand his post due to the crude sentences

15+ Year Old Account
    no need to get offensive mr douche
    /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    /facepalm.
    its his name isn't it ?

didn't mean to derail this thread, so on topic : i'm unaware of this bug/trick/exploit. how does it work ?
    Last edited by Struyk; 2012-06-06 at 09:12 PM. Reason: typo

no need to get offensive mr douche, i'm not trying to insult the op. i just dont fully understand his post due to the crude sentences
    This is mostly ironic to me now. No need to get offensive while calling someone a douche in the same sentence. Funny.

Ok, You have ultraxion about to pull. Right before, You BL/TW/Hero. You healers and afflic lock click the button. They do not get sated debuff. DPS does, they smoke boss. At the end, when Healers and afflic locks benefit most from BL/TW/Hero, you blow it again if someone has it up and those people not Sated get the benefit. Clear enough now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't respond to people posting unconstructively, just report them and move on.

As for the OP, I have no idea since we long ago switched from the double lust to just lusting off the start and not worrying about it.

his name is scadouche, was just a bad joke

thanks siafu, gonna try that out soon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post

As for the OP, I have no idea since we long ago switched from the double lust to just lusting off the start and not worrying about it.
    Yea, mostly it's not needed anymore, with the 25% buff and all.

Did it last night on our farm. Phased out and didn't get lust. Still works. I do it out of habit. Never actually hit a second lust anymore lol
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Magtheridon-US Horde 25m 8/8H recruiting for MoP!
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/kardone

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP: I've seen mixed results more recently, but I suspect that it's a matter of timing and the initial lust/hero/warp not being used while people are buttoned out, so everyone ends up sated.

In other words, I believe that you can still do the 2-lust strat, but because of vent lag or other such things (don't forget that on heroic Ultrax, the button doesn't last very long) people aren't "out" when the lust/hero/warp is used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all for the replies. So the first pull doesn't work with the phasing out for healers/aff locks? Glad everyone is getting it to work just fine. I apologize if my sentences don't come out clearly, but there are people on here that I hope can understand what I say.

Also, some classes do benefit these fights for mechanic purpose, as well as posting for World of Logs, in order to get back into the core raiding groups. Help is help, no matter where it comes from or questions asked about it.

Thanks otherwise.

I agree its not needed to down the boss but the extra dps is welcome for meter horny warlocks such as myself

worked just fine for me.

Blowing hero sub 35% for execute phases is so WEAK it's insane.

Hero should always be blown on the pull to have max uptime and throughput on procs and intial cooldowns. Why you would ever pop it in a non synchro raid to benefit a execute phase which is no where near the DPS overall gain by popping it on the pull is like gimping yourself for no reason.

p.s. Healers don't need throughput later on as you use 1 healer and it dies around 3minutes in. If however, your dps is behind or you use 2 healers, it still dies far too fast to never reach the timeloop phase and even then, hero is unnecessary.