lost quest progress after belial.

i have killed belial inferno some hours ago

i took his soulstone and left the game at the point where i need to talk to the caravan leader to take me to act 3

now that i logged back in i have to kill belial AGAIN my quest progress is there and the caravn leader doesn't have any qs available wtf i don't really want

atm to go back and kill belial again what retarded system is that? i finished the qs and had the quest to move to the next act and now balls.......

if i have to kill belial again i am going to be banned 100% cause they will recieve a shitstorm e mail.

It's really buggy. Sometimes i'll go in and all my Act3 waypoints are missing. Now if I go in, my Quest 10 in Act2 is gone... which pretty much means I'm in the same boat as you that if I wanted to get it back, I'd have to kill Belial again.

I'd just hop into a friend's game at A3 first quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I call Troll..

It's simply not possible to get to Belial on Inferno, and not noticing that quest progress reset when you log out..

Why didn't you spend those extra 2 seconds to activate the caravan and go to Act 3 before logging out?

Just kill it again, you'll need the practice for the arse rape that is act 3

10+ Year Old Account
    You actually need to progress on the first quest in act 3 (light all the beacons) for your progress to "stick"
    the game will keep your checkpoints for act 3 as long as you DO NOT GO INTO ANOTHER GAME, this means no act 1 or 2 farming until you have the beacons lit up.

meh i just killed him in a group to get the coo ach to and now i am hitting my head to the wall calle tower of the damned lvl 2 at act 3:P

Deleted
    It does seem like this is an issue at the moment, happened to me - I clicked on the caravan, went to Act 3, logged out, quest didn't save. My group mates who continued playing only for around 10 minutes, did save - even though they did not light all the beacons.

I'll get around to killing Belial again at some point but there is definitely some issues with quest progression.

I never log out before I've seen the checkpoint toast light up.

Deleted
    Yeh, getting new Checkpoint is not a 100% garantee. It should be, but sometimes it's a bit buggy somehow.

What I always do, after a checkpoint, is pick up the new quest before logging out.
    Then you make sure you have progressed-all-before granted. I have not seen a failure since I do it this way.

seriusly they can go fuck themselves i just logged in just to find i am 3 quests behind in my progress wtf really.......... 1.5 days now i am trying to pass the tower of the damned lvl 2 with retarded elit packs just right at the entrance and now i am 3 quests back............. i am not bothering with this anymore really it is just not worthy the frustration i hope they will spent the money they took to give me that shit to a hospital slowly going to hell.........

Deleted
    This made me lol a bit.. i am sry

But i just downed belail after 3 days.. and i wanted to log but i thought maybe just maybe shit happens whene i log now..

So lets go to act 3 and do 1 quest so i dont ge fucked..

Comon man its hard enough to kill belail on inferno.. why risk it??

Its sux but its kinda your own fault..

this happened to me as well, i even went to act 3, got my ass kicked in act 3 so i cudnt really finish the first act 3 quest. now if i wanna go to act 3 i have to kill belial again.