Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would of rather liked it if the idea for the movie would of been made into a actual video game and not a film(I know a game is being made based off the movie but that is not what I mean), if such a reality did exist I would give infinite praise to its creators. I of course feel this way about pretty much anything that isn't a video game. Otherwise it has a cool plot to it and I will see it sometime down the line.

However including Ralph in the new Sonic/Sega cross over racing game is in my opinion unacceptable and makes me rage every time I think of it. Sega throws more salt in the wounds by making him in the actual game and then making a character like Metal Sonic into DLC.

I liked it but I thought it could be funnier. The interesting part for me I was in the theater with about 15 other people and not once did I hear anyone laugh. There was even a range of people there from about 8 to about 40 I would say. I wonder if many of the jokes went over their head.

Still there is talk of a sequel where they explore more up to date games including MMO. How hilarious would it be for Ralph to end up in World of Warcraft.

It was alright. I wanted to see them jump in and out of more games, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I liked it but I thought it could be funnier. The interesting part for me I was in the theater with about 15 other people and not once did I hear anyone laugh. There was even a range of people there from about 8 to about 40 I would say. I wonder if many of the jokes went over their head.

Still there is talk of a sequel where they explore more up to date games including MMO. How hilarious would it be for Ralph to end up in World of Warcraft.
    Your theater must have been quiet there were tons of laughs in mine including a lot by me. And man I really hope he does visit a MMO in a sequel because that has the potential to be absolutely hilarious.