Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Everyone is your enemy!

You wake up.. It´s 12.00 o´clock... you slept over 8 eight hours... that party you went was a lot of fun.. but then you remember that...

Everyone wants to kill you! Not even your family is friendly!

You are alone at home... for now....

How much time do you think you can survive?

(not talking about zombies... they are just normal people but want to kill you)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.... at home, I live in an apartment complex. At school, I live in a large housing unit. So ya, I'm.... pretty much screwed

Deleted
    seems like a normal tuesday evening.

Deleted
    A while. I live near the countryside. I can run fast too.

Deleted
    Zombie-apocalypse?? Please? Pretty please?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can live until I run out of food so like 10 days maximum except if you're saying THAT they are actively looking for me. Then, I would say about 15 minutes.

Everybody living in a city are screwed and probably only have few minutes. Except when enemies dont know your face. Too many unknowns.
    Still, strange topic.

meh... I am probably nr. 2nd or 3rd on the most people I know "Black list" so I'm fine I live like that all the time. I'll just go away and live in some forest or something, o just go to another town.

Also the title reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...A81GZ3fE#t=40s
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    I have a fork in my room.
    And people who come from downstairs to look for me have everything a normal 5-people household needs.
    So... I am dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    If literally EVERYONE in the world wanted to kill me and were actively trying to do so I'd just make myself a stiff drink and accept my fate.

Deleted
    If they don't know where I am, about 6 minutes. If they do know where I am, about 2 minutes.

I live in an urban area, I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell if it was me Vs. the world. (Obviously, no one would, but they'd get me really fast.)

If people knew where I was it would probably take about 15 mins for them to get the equipment to get through the door (it's pretty thick and heavy). I guess I could try to rush it to the bomb shelter in the basement and destroy the lock somehow and I could maybe live half an hour.
    Last edited by Jpp; 2012-06-07 at 12:24 AM.

Deleted
    My first priority would be to find something to wield as a weapon, not for the sake of attacking anyone but mostly for the sake of empowerment and self defence. My second priority would be to fill a backpack with food, water and medicinal supplies. After that, I'd find somewhere to hide until nightfall and then use the cover of darkness to traverse the very long road I live on. If all went well, I'd be out of the city outskirts and into the countryside. I'm not sure what I'd do then, though - but that's my typical plan for any disaster that requires me to abandon my property!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see, I'm in an inn at the moment in Landstuhl, third floor. The room two doors down and the one next to that is occupied by two coworkers, so immediately after leaving my room, I'd have to deal with them. I could lock my door, but if determined, anyone could bust it open and I'm too high up to egress out a window with no way to scale the wall to street level. I do have some beer bottles so perhaps I could break one to improvise a weapon, but being with a military unit, there's a number of us with knives, and I don't have one myself so I'm kinda fucked in that department.

I doubt I'd make it down to the ground floor. Two minutes, tops.
    Putin khuliyo

Finally some work for my Ninja-to's.

I don't know how long I would last but I wouldn't go down without a fight. The first person to walk through my frontdoor would get a guitar smashed to their head and then I'd get the good ol' Ninja-to's out (only one of them is sharpened though).

I'd grab my Frostmourne, kill everybody I could, then raise them as an invincible undead army. After I had a significant protection force, I'd head north to claim the Helm of Domination and the power of the Lich King.

From there, it's a hop, skip, and a jump to world domination.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I get to my garage then I can become Brofistus the axeslinger, armed with a tech 9 and a axe!!! a axe you say? yes a axe!!! ( I own a tech 9 and a axe ) So I give myself forever to live!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I'd grab my Frostmourne, kill everybody I could, then raise them as an invincible undead army. After I had a significant protection force, I'd head north to claim the Helm of Domination and the power of the Lich King.

From there, it's a hop, skip, and a jump to world domination.
    Can I be the High-General in your army?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Screwed, just screwed. No real weapons in my room and since I am supposed to wake up at noon, I will probably already be dead ;-)
    Last edited by mmocb0f2a97e90; 2012-06-07 at 01:30 AM.

If absolutely everyone in town knew who i was and were actively searching for me, id say about 20-30min till i run out of amo. After that its down to my 2 very large very sharp dagers, and i think i could go on for another 5-10 min. So id say an hour at best.

I happen to live across the street from a member of S.W.A.T. who is also an ex navy seal. If he is in town, I doubt i would last more 5 min.