Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nengal View Post
    I think it's random. I have a feeling it randomly assigns between 5% and 15% damage reflect because some mobs reflect hardly at all and some will cause me to two shot myself. (Within the same Act)
    I think this is true as well. That they can have a different amount of reflect %.

I was farming Whimsyshire today the first pack of reflect champions i met hardly seemed to reflect any dmg while the second pack did a lot more dmg on the reflect.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Reflect damage is the one affix that I can safely ignore on a monk. I am running 40k dps / 47k hp, and it does absolutely nothing, I can out-leech the reflect faster than it takes my hp down. (~1.5k LOH).

Earlier in this thread I said how I ignore this affix. Now I have changed to a glass cannon spec for my wizard and now I do notice it. I used to have very high defences, but as soon as I started dropping it, reflect damage became trouble. The different affixes seem to counter different play styles. Probably this affix is there to punish you, if you don't have enough defence and have traded that for dmg.

Assuming the mobs with this affix don't have any other troublesome stuff, I just keep blasting as long as I can and specially when my diamond armor is off cooldown or when I can teleport on health globes. If I need to keep kiting, this thing is useless. I don't get to do enough damage for this to actually hurt me significantly.