Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I used Tyrael because I want to have all the available advantages. The point was not to show that I complete the act, but rather that I can execute the best farming run of act 3, allowing someone who only spent 1 million in gear to farm their way up on their own. You will need more gear to finish act 3 and do act 4.

Deleted
    Those rings would have eaten up half of your budget on eu btw
    Edit: but rings with 40 all res and 70 strength are only 18k, so you just would have taken those?

Quote Originally Posted by Faklor View Post
    Those rings would have eaten up half of your budget on eu btw
    Edit: but rings with 40 all res and 70 strength are only 18k, so you just would have taken those?
    The fuck are you talking about? Just bought 2 rings today, 70 vitality 68 all resist for 55 k each.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    The fuck are you talking about? Just bought 2 rings today, 70 vitality 68 all resist for 55 k each.
    Today doesn't say anything about how the price is right now, no need to be so agressive.

That was good buy 75 str/vit 45 res is what you usually can get for that price.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Faklor View Post
    Today doesn't say anything about how the price is right now, no need to be so agressive.
    I'm not being agressive mate, just really didn't have any problems with the AH.

tag to check out later at home, nice info

Nice videos, thanks for sharing!

I'm not being agressive mate, just really didn't have any problems with the AH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael
    By saying that, it can come off as aggressive on forums. We can't hear tone of voice, see body language, anything of that nature. When you come on a forum and start a response off with cussing, it can be taken as aggressive. Glad to see you clarified it was not meant that way, just please understand it could be taken that way.