Thread: Ranting Thread

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Ranting Thread

This is the thread that you can rant in for the purpose of you either getting slaughtered by an impossible pack or your favorite mob in the game, Let us begin I shall start.

Soul rippers hello their lalalala walking down the hallway TONGUEEEEEEEEE TO THE FACE dead
    TONGUE
    TONGUE
    TONGUE
    TONGUE
    TONGUE
    TONGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello reflect damage how you doing there It's wonderful you know lets see with your buddies Reflect+Vortex+Molten+Plague I LOVE YOU

Your turn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    This is the thread that you can rant in for the purpose of you either getting slaughtered by an impossible pack or your favorite mob in the game, Let us begin I shall start.

Soul rippers hello their lalalala walking down the hallway TONGUEEEEEEEEE TO THE FACE dead
    TONGUE
    TONGUE
    TONGUE
    TONGUE
    TONGUE
    TONGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello reflect damage how you doing there It's wonderful you know lets see with your buddies Reflect+Vortex+Molten+Plague I LOVE YOU

Your turn
    Haha Yes! Soul rippers can be such a bitch! I remember dying about 7 times to a pack of Soul ripper elites. Even so nothing is as horrible as the PHASE BEASTS!! Just when you think you ran away from them: BAM! AXE TO THE FACE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything with Reflect dmg later tier, there's nothing I can do but exit and resume if I wish to stick to my current build.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    There's really nothing else that gets my Wizard besides reflect dmg. 8.5k HP and 50k+ DPS guarantees that

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a soul lasher champion that was near the entrance (my spawnpoint whenever i died) and had a pack of reflect damage on the other side of the entrance

Couldn't do anything.. Couldn't even teleport to town because they killed me before i got the chance to teleport. Had to get help from a friend so i could teleport to town and restart.

butcher inferno drops item level lower than 60 ... why ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    butcher inferno drops item level lower than 60 ... why ?
    'Cos it's Act I.

Just killed Belial yesterday on act 2, great fight esp if you not geared for it. Took me about 35 attempts with changing specs and gear around a bit, however I knew I could kill him.

However with some trash packs esp in the sewers it would be impossible unless you have like over 600 res which I don't unfortunately.

The worst mob to date was spiders, with poison, lava on ground and they pull you in and with there speed there is no getting away easily.

With that being said I am hoping to finish the game before the nerfs in the next patch, I also think diablo will be nerfed into the ground before MoP
    is released so people drop this game and go back to wow.