Thread: Help With BIS

Deleted

Help With BIS

Hey all today im turning from fury to arms after playing fury for 3 years and never given arms a chance,anyways my question is what is best bis normal gear not HC for arms ive looked all over and dont seem to be able to find anything anywhere can anybody help please?

looked all over... somehow i get doubt it when i find the answer to your question so fast... you must be quite bad at looking

it's not like there are many choices for plate dps....

non heroic BiS arms list just for you:

weapon: gurthalak 403 (390 is better than 397 weapons)

ranged: valor thrown weapon

4pc t13 + 403 spine shoulders

boots: treads of crushed flesh from warlord zon'ozz (valor is fine until you get those)

bracers: crafted blacksmithing bracers or get 410 morchok heroic bracers cuz heroic morchok is basically a normal mode boss

neck: valor neck

ring 1: valor ring

ring 2: curled twilight claw (ultraxion) OR you can use heroic alysrazor band from FL since it has the most strength....or just stick with FL rep 391 ring, it's all negligible in terms of DPS. 397 breathstealer band is poorly itemized for arms compared to the others.

trinket 1: eye of unmaking any ilvl

trinket 2: creche of the final dragon or bone link fetish depending on fight, or 397 ragnaros trinket

belt: valor belt

cloak: valor cloak
    Source

10+ Year Old Account
    its basically the same as fury except you don't have an offhand stat stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually think 4pc + VP Chest ends up simming better (albeit by not alot) overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.