Poll: Who is your favourite Starcraft II Shoutcaster

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Maybe he improved since I was last following SC2. Wouldn't surprise me, the man's got talent. Did he ever change his mind about quitting?
    I believe I heard recently that he did. Day[9] or Husky said something. No source sorry.

Also, anyone else catch Flash pretty much meatplowing everyone at the KESPA thing? Now that BW's just about done, we're gonna see a lot of BW vets get into SC2, I think.
    I think it's about time. SC2 has grown a lot and as much as I enjoyed BW, it's day has come and gone. Going back to play it and trying to micro dragoons is infuriating. Flash certainly has a leg up so it would seem, then again it was an exhibition tournament with no money or stakes on the line. I'm sure with more practice and a real tournament they'll do much better. I'm not expecting it anytime very soon though. The expectations are very high and not living up to them would be a disappointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tasteless and Artosis

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I believe I heard recently that he did. Day[9] or Husky said something. No source sorry.

I think it's about time. SC2 has grown a lot and as much as I enjoyed BW, it's day has come and gone. Going back to play it and trying to micro dragoons is infuriating. Flash certainly has a leg up so it would seem, then again it was an exhibition tournament with no money or stakes on the line. I'm sure with more practice and a real tournament they'll do much better. I'm not expecting it anytime very soon though. The expectations are very high and not living up to them would be a disappointment.
    The KESPA players will bring something new to the game for sure, I just wonder how long it will take... 6 weeks? 6 months? These are like 12 year vet's so I would expect them to catch up with how SC2 is playing pretty damn fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    The KESPA players will bring something new to the game for sure, I just wonder how long it will take... 6 weeks? 6 months? These are like 12 year vet's so I would expect them to catch up with how SC2 is playing pretty damn fast.
    To a degree yes. Players who are RTS pros will transition fairly quickly to a master level, to achieve high grand master or better to take tournamnet wins will require a lot of practice. If I had to put time on it, I'd say 6 months minimum to see tournament placement.

I do like watching players who are really good at a fundamental level discover the game in ways that you don't normally see in pro matches. The funniest part of the KESPA tournament was the mass Queen assault from (I believe) Soulkey. Although the strategy was terribly flawed using mass queen to transfuse your infestors for front line combat was an awesome idea and something you would never see in a tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Shoutcaster, I think TB is definitely one of the best, if not the best. Him, next to Apollo for Analysis is really insane.
    Also thrown Husky and D9 a vote. Husky simply because he's the best solo-shout-caster, that got me into SC2 in the first place, and Day9 because well, he's Day[9], come on, great shoutcasting AND analytic where needed, as well as just one of the most positive and cheerful guys I know, including everyone I know IRL OR on the internet, he's simply one of the greatest guys, and I think everyone should take him as example.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/