Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Also from MN here right buy the fair
    I recommend when making the site that you offer the option to customize and create the computer, and have a section where there can put certain requirements like it needs to be able to run such and such at 30fps and Fraps.
    I find a lot of MN online for some reason

The customization thing gets pretty intense and is probably something I plan on doing far in the future. CyberpowerPC,Ironside, etc all do this and they are major companies.

The requirements suggestion is definitely something to think about because all the websites that I know of don't offer this. They basically throw a whole bunch of numbers and words around to try and confuse people(which probably brings in more profit) but is not something I want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by hapylol View Post

The customization thing gets pretty intense and is probably something I plan on doing far in the future. CyberpowerPC,Ironside, etc all do this and they are major companies.

The requirements suggestion is definitely something to think about because all the websites that I know of don't offer this. They basically throw a whole bunch of numbers and words around to try and confuse people(which probably brings in more profit) but is not something I want to do.
    Yeah by customization I mean like what color do they want the computer to glow if you do add LED's into it. And yeah try and make it as clear as possible to them, most people don't know what and Intel I7 2600k Ivy Bridge CPU is, so having a description of the part along with benchmarks would help a lot.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Yeah by customization I mean like what color do they want the computer to glow if you do add LED's into it. And yeah try and make it as clear as possible to them, most people don't know what and Intel I7 2600k Ivy Bridge CPU is, so having a description of the part along with benchmarks would help a lot.
    This is pretty much what I am backing my entire company on. Most people have no idea what the parts do or why they have the numbers, and if I can bridge that gap while offering competitive prices I should be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by hapylol View Post

Ironside is ran by a single kid out of his parents house in las vegas.