And here is Volan the big guy!or better "THE BIG AS HELL GUY"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=n_snP8OmTwc

damn seriously....really thinking of resubbing!

oh my gosshhh.... lootreaver 3.0! Thats what I saw as soon as it jumped down.

Deleted
    That was AWESOME <33333
    Wish they would've shown the map :<
    Last edited by mmoc2d62ae1d16; 2012-06-08 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by antonatsis View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=n_snP8OmTwc

damn seriously....really thinking of resubbing!
    Yeah, just saw that on Rift's TwitchTV channel, pure epic. Colossus is gianormous! Thinking of resubscribing too.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    oh my gosshhh.... lootreaver 3.0! Thats what I saw as soon as it jumped down.
    Why do people keep saying that. You realize he's not even mechanical? He's just a heavily armored massive demon. Sort of like Murdantix's bigger scarier brother, with crazy steampunk armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    Why do people keep saying that. You realize he's not even mechanical? He's just a heavily armored massive demon. Sort of like Murdantix's bigger scarier brother, with crazy steampunk armor.
    WTB Volan Mount.

WTB Volan Mount.
    Close enough?

atfirst i was also too a "lol it looks like fel reaver"from the pic but after the video...really i just dont see how they look alike,besides the whole freaking huge mechanic thing.It looks to me more to a EVA unit from evangelion than fel reaver(and that because the western animated scene dont have many things like that)

Also i like the idea of the closed zone that opens only in the boss fight and finally did you guys noticed the zone inside the huge building...i dont know but i thought it was a nice choise and a nail to blizz :P (Blizz wanted to make the old kingdom a whole zone but they run out of time and made it into 2 5man instances)

Anyway it looks sweet.