Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Does illuminati exist today ?

Hii guys,
    I can see a lot of articles regarding this topic on net but cant find an exact proof whether illuminati exists today or not.

Guys do u think they still exists ?
    OR
    They have become extinct ?

Some people say that they are satanic and evil in nature is that true ?

please give me some insight on this topic.

Thanks in advance your replies.

If they do, we aren't going to know about it, are we?

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't talk about it. Might have to close this topic if it gets too intense...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Gohan View Post
    Hii guys,

OR
    They have become extinct ?

Some people say that they are satanic and evil in nature is that true ?

Thanks in advance your replies.
    Yes, No, No.

They're still around and so are the Stone Masons and a good number of other secret societies that originated from the enlightenment.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Yes, No, No.

They're still around and so are the Stone Masons and a good number of other secret societies that originated from the enlightenment.
    If u say that they still exists today

Can u show me some evidence or links on the net ?

Sure they do, in the heads of tinfoilists and some amateurs, who think they are the ones.

They did till the let George W Bush in and they all ended up face palming their brains out during his 2 terms as president.

10+ Year Old Account
    im assuming you have read the da vinci code seeing as you are asking about this. But to answer your questions, if they do exist like kisho said i highly doubt you will find them on the interwebs if they want to remain secretive. also about the satanic thing, the church labeled a lot of things satanic that they did not agree with. it was just a group of scientists at heart. Back when it was real, if it was real, these scientists were proving or finding the church wrong. Church did not like that one bit so labeled them satanists. If anything i would say CERN is the modern day illuminati, just a bunch of like minded individuals searching for answers to the universe. They are just not secretive.
    CPU: Intel i5-2500k MB: ASRock Z77 Extreme
    GPU: Asus HD 7850 RAM: Mushkin Blackline 8GB
    HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB PSU: OCZ 500W CASE: Cooler Master HAF 922

Deleted
    This will only be a flame war. Close this thread please.

OnT- Yes they exist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Gohan View Post
    Only in people's imaginations.

Whats this illuminati thing about anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I can't talk about it. Might have to close this topic if it gets too intense...
    You're one them aren't you... AREN'T YOU!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    Whats this illuminati thing about anyway?
    The Illuminati is a secret society that some people believe control the top levels of all governments in the world and influence everything and everybody every day of their lives. There are people out there who think that one day, when the organization has enough power, they will come out of the dark, abolish all countries and national identity, institute a global currency, and forbid all religion.

Regardless of the hyperbole, the society was formed around the same time as the Free Masons, Rosicrucians, and other organizations that were forced into secrecy because their world views opposed that of the church. Church said that they're evil heretics and the fact their rituals were, by necessity, not known by the public, caused all of these groups to have a stigma attached to them that persists to this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    In free and open societies, the real power lies with those with money. Money literally represents power, it can buy anything or encourage people to do just about anything.

I find it highly likely that a group with a huge amount of money is currently able to pull the strings on how the world's institutions and organisations currently work. And is currently doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    They and the lizard people have been conspiring for decades to take control of world governments.

Also, Obama is a lizard person.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    In free and open societies, the real power lies with those with money. Money literally represents power, it can buy anything or encourage people to do just about anything.

I find it highly likely that a group with a huge amount of money is currently able to pull the strings on how the world's institutions and organisations currently work. And is currently doing so.
    I think people underestimate how hard it is to keep a secret, and the bigger the secret, the harder it is to keep silent. If somebody secretly hates you at work, you'll find out in a week. If there was an organization consisting of hundreds of people that moved trillions of dollars around the globe and had fingers in pies on all corners of the planet, I find it extremely unlikely that people (who don't spend the majority of their time looking at grassy gnolls) would be unaware of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Here's their website itanimulli.com
    It's so obvious who the real government of the USA is.

There are so many variants of "Illuminati" in movies, books and games that it's hard to say what you mean.

If you mean a group who is secretely controling the world then I highly doubt. I mean, you would need a lot of people secretely cooperating in such organization. I think human greed would take the upper hand. Instead of working together most people would prefer to take as much possible for themselves, resulting in conflicts in such organization.
    Last edited by procne; 2012-06-08 at 07:12 AM.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Eris says we don't exist, so move along please.