Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    If I ran a secret society and my name was out there I would just change my groups name.
    I dunno. Keeping it is awful convenient to debunk with, and I already have all this stationary.
    Remember... The greatest trick the Devil ever played was making man think he didn't exist.

Deleted
    I hope there is a group secretely controlling the world and that one day I leave my house and they kidnap me and invite me to join them as a leader, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Did they ever exist is a more appropriate question.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

15+ Year Old Account
    They're still around in some capacity and the point is you don't know about it. And they aren't Satanic. That is drivel probably invented by the Catholic Church to villainize anyone that doesn't agree with their flawed principles of religion controlling the masses. Were they ever an ultra-powerful shadow sect bent on world domination, who knows.

It sounds possible enough that there are some illuminati-inspired groups of significant people; it's just clear by the state of the world none of them are actively conspiring to control the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    The Illuminati are real. They have a plan to take over the world using extra dimensio

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    The 1%ers control everyone and everything now, love it or leave it.

Welcome to the Plutocracy.
    Wait, so all those weird kids with the signs and tents and shit I saw the other day are controlling the world?

o_O

I don't get why people fall for this shit. Like I remember from some interview with Tupac, he was saying how the hell do all these people know? Who told them? If this is some top secret organization, how do all these people know about their plan? Why are they telling all these nobodys about their top secret plans?

Found the interview
    Last edited by Neyze; 2012-06-08 at 07:44 PM.

I'm sure some small group that calls themselves the Illuminati exist somewhere, especially with growing popularity, but the whole fantastical rule the world group...no. I hate having a conversation with people that really believe it because you are like, "Where's the proof." They just say, "you are just too blind to see, another sheep, blah blah." It is so annoying, because at least other conspiracy people will link you to an obviously biased website, while Illuminati believers are just like...you're too blind to see...

Deleted
    it does if you just make one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Here's their website itanimulli.com
    Haha I love that link, along with itanimulli.org and itanimulli.net, Pretty decent trolls to stur tinfoil hats;D

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of insecure people who might want to see themselves as englightened, but are truly dumb - might think they are part of such a group. So yes, i suppose.

I'm sure there are secret societies all around us, we just don't realize it because....they're SECRET.

The Illuminati does exist. It just happens to be a low profile group of Swedish songwriters and producers pulling the strings of the pop music industry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Gohan View Post
    please give me some insight on this topic.
    Even if anyone here knew enough to give you some insight on this topic, they wouldn't.

At least, that's what Master Mathias told me...

Deleted
    Do we really need a new copy of this thread every other week?

The illuminati disbanded in the 1700's.

The idea that they still exist comes from a couple of silly conspiracy theory authors, who offered ZERO evidence, but still earned a lot of money from gullible fools buying their books.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    They did till the let George W Bush in and they all ended up face palming their brains out during his 2 terms as president.
    Exactly the reason I'm worried about BO getting elected for a second term. While Bush definitely did things better than BO, idiots still are the ones who decide who stays or goes.

---------- Post added 2012-06-09 at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    Do we really need a new copy of this thread every other week?

The illuminati disbanded in the 1700's.

The idea that they still exist comes from a couple of silly conspiracy theory authors, who offered ZERO evidence, but still earned a lot of money from gullible fools buying their books.
    I don't think "secret societies" (as least how people imagine them) exist today, but do you really think someone can provide evidence on a "secret" society?

Quote Originally Posted by SooFaded View Post
    I don't get why people fall for this shit. Like I remember from some interview with Tupac, he was saying how the hell do all these people know? Who told them? If this is some top secret organization, how do all these people know about their plan? Why are they telling all these nobodys about their top secret plans?

Found the interview.
    I believe this is because 13 people on their own can't accomplish shit on the global level - they have to hand down orders to get stuff done. And there is the reason so many know - once you start passing out orders you can only think you can trust a person, the regular folk say stuff. Things get out there and then you have these kinds of 'rumors/truths' popping up.
    To answer your question OP - I feel to believe in the illuminati at all means that they are still very much in control today. That is the nature of the organization to run the world secretly (as secretly as possible) and never give up control.. even with fake disbandments.

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    Wait, so all those weird kids with the signs and tents and shit I saw the other day are controlling the world?

o_O
    I think you are confusing the 1% and the 99%?

---------- Post added 2012-06-09 at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I believe this is because 13 people on their own can't accomplish shit on the global level - they have to hand down orders to get stuff done. And there is the reason so many know - once you start passing out orders you can only think you can trust a person, the regular folk say stuff. Things get out there and then you have these kinds of 'rumors/truths' popping up.
    To answer your question OP - I feel to believe in the illuminati at all means that they are still very much in control today. That is the nature of the organization to run the world secretly (as secretly as possible) and never give up control.. even with fake disbandments.
    So then all the top bankers/banks, governments are all part of this secret society? Like when presidents/chiefs get into these positions these secret societies meet with them and extend the invitation?

Unless of course, currency IS the secret society controlling the world, then yea, you are right. :P