Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    You were on the wrong side of the road. New driver or not that shouldnt happen. Be thankful nobody was hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Only 10 hours? That's not enough time. Really not enough time.
    It most certainly is not. We have to log 120 hours before we can test for our license, and even then for the first few months I was shitting myself in the heavy-traffic areas. Hell, driving in the city still gets on my nerves.

OP: You did a few hours of learner driving in a country lane. You decided to drive in multi-lane traffic on your own without anybody there to train and/or guide you. You drove on the wrong side of the road. You fucked up.

You need to quit bitching about it, and more importantly, you need to never forget how shit you feel. Because that sickening feeling will only make you more cautious, and it may in fact save your life and the lives of others.

Suck. It. Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    Professional drivers make mistakes. It's called being human. I've made a couple big mistakes. Thankfully nothing happened out of them. Everyone criticizing you in this forum has made at least one mistake, even tyrael (notice his use of "rarely" making any mistakes). Just learn and everything will be okay. It's in the past. Honestly, I'd rather you feel bad about doing it though than people who do these "mistakes" out of anger. They are the bad drivers who cause accidents because they never learn or do it to try and cut ahead in traffic.

Anecdote, a woman at my office has been driving for 25 years? Got her first ticket last week and cried over it. Who cares? People are saying if you cried over it you shouldnt be driving. Well, they need to get off their high horse and learn people are different and not everyone is like them when it comes to dealing with certain events. Just because you were emotional doesn't mean you are a horrible driver either.

As said below me: a bad driver is one who doesn't learn from their mistakes.
    Tyrael is an angel, angels don't make mistakes. I had to do it someone else might have gotten it wrong. :P

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Tyrael is an angel, angels don't make mistakes. I had to do it someone else might have gotten it wrong. :P
    A winner
    is you.