57 39.04%
  • Magikarp

89 60.96%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Magikarp will win. Everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magneto vs. Magikarp.

Magikarp uses splash, but misses.

Magneto picks up an overly big piece of metal (probably a bridge or something stupid), cause well, magikarp himself doesn't have metal in him, so Magneto has to resort to throwing crap.

Magneto slips in the splashed up water, and accidentally drops the overly big piece of bridge on his head.

Magikarp uses splash to jump over the bridge to celebrate his victory.

Magikarp wins.

---------- Post added 2012-06-09 at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Another of what I consider to be a troll pick. Magneto wins hands down for retardedly obvious reasons that I shouldn't even have to state. Not even going to debate this one, as it's just silly.
    I just gave the most obvious outcome of the battle. Magnetic powers are nothing against magikarp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Isn't this the reason the WoW showdown thread didn't include Gamon or Hogger? Because people will just vote for the funny choice even if it has no chance at actually winning.
    Pretty much. It is also the same thing that happened to another WoW-based tournament in WoW Insider, where they decided to put a Cardboard Assassin in the competition. The result: the silly pick actually won every battle it got, until it finally got replaced by Vanessa VanCleef (who it already had defeated) to make it more interesting.

But then again, what's done is done and I'm not gonna complain. But I do find it funny that Chuck Norris got replaced before this tournament started for not being a character and for being surrounded by a wall of memes. Yet, Magikarp is here, and already winning. That's worse than all the god-like overpowered characters if you ask me. But again, what's done is done, and we shall see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    There was a pokemon episode ( I think it was the one in the boat that sunk, the S.S. Anne) where meowth tried to eat magikarp. Meowth got broken teeth and magikarp was intact. It has a very hard skin so trowing stuff wouldn't do much. I don't know much about magneto, but if he has electric attacks then magikarp can make him wet with splash and he electrocutes himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magikarp the Almighty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though Magneto is obviously more powerful overall

You gotta admit, Magneto's power, rather useless vs Magikarp right here :P Magikarp vs for example Goku, even I would probably vote for goku,, simply because I can't think of a scenario where magikarp's awesomeness would get him out of that situation :P

15+ Year Old Account
    But Magikarp is completely useless. It can't do anything. It's like a newborn baby, but uglier. I do not like it.

Magneto, on the other hand, is not only ridiculosuly powerful, but a great, great character. He has my vote.
    Last edited by lzsg; 2012-06-09 at 03:59 PM.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

In reality, Magneto would win. Magikarp is fun and all, but there's no legitimate scenario where it'd beat him.

Voted Magneto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    The poll results satisfy me.
    The poll results repulse me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The poll results repulse me.
    Every poll result so far has repulsed me so far except this one. It's about time I get one who deserves a win

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the best way to describe the people who constantly complain and moan about the competition and 'OP' characters, then vote for a a pile of red scales that's having a seizure, pretending it is something other than useless. I was thinking of Scumbag Steve, but I don't think it truly express the amount of irony the situation has.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    What's the best way to describe the people who constantly complain and moan about the competition and 'OP' characters, then vote for a a pile of red scales that's having a seizure, pretending it is something other than useless. I was thinking of Scumbag Steve, but I don't think it truly express the amount of irony the situation has.
    This is my reaction:

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...4888481104.jpg

I'm not surprised, but the face still applies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    It's about time I get one who deserves a win
    I think not. Magikarp is unrivaled in its worthlessness.

Deleted
    Yes!! There is only two things in this world that can beat Magneto, a Magikarp and a wooden gun.

Magikarp hands down!

Every poll result so far has repulsed me so far except this one. It's about time I get one who deserves a win
    Okay, I can fully understand liking or not liking something, but personal preference aside, you believe that so far every poll has had an incorrect result where the weaker character has won, even Wolverine vs Vegeta? That seemed to be the most one sided fight so far, and the obvious choice won imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a joke, I wasn't 100 percent serious. I guess I could have made that more clear, but meh, whatever. If someone like Mario can beat QB, might as well have Magikarp. If anyone can take down Goku, it'd be him.

It was a joke, I wasn't 100 percent serious. I guess I could have made that more clear, but meh, whatever. If someone like Mario can beat QB, might as well have Magikarp. If anyone can take down Goku, it'd be him.
    You always pull the, "it was a joke" card, but you seem so cereal all the time.

Anywho, yeah, I voted for Kyubey, and still think it's silly that Mario won the votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You always pull the, "it was a joke" card, but you seem so cereal all the time.

Anywho, yeah, I voted for Kyubey, and still think it's silly that Mario won the votes.

Deleted
    So you want a scenario where Magikarp can beat magneto?

2-D universe: Even assuming that electromagnetism works at all in a 2-D universe and charged particles do exist, both the particle spin and the magnetic field created by moving charges would not exist (indeed, they would be perpendicular to the plane of that 2-D universe, hence outside the allowed degrees of freedom).

Take Magneto to the 2-D pokemon Universe.... suddenly he's completely depowered! Magikarp is able to splash him to boredom.