Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodegrance View Post
    My advice is this...

Do NOT come to an MMO forum and ask for relationship advice.You will not get sound or very good advice from any of them.

Most of what has been said in this thread is a bunch of useless BS that is best not listened to.Your better off talking to someone you trust instead of a bunch of nobodies you do not even know.
    This. As I hate to say it, but it's true. Internet is full of ass people who can say anything they like without any consquences. You really should talk with your best and true friends, talk about this and see what your next step is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Trust me, your all wrong on the sexual attraction front. I tried to keep it out of the original post so that it was more "civil". Part of our connection was that I barely had to touch her to turn her on. I touch her arm and I give her goosebumps/tingles. I touch her leg and she has to go change her underwear sort of thing. There was an intense attraction there. That's why I'm so confused.
    Just because she was attracted to you at one time doesn't mean she still is. Clinging's a great way to kill attraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kissing or not, if my boyfriend kissed another girl, I would be pissed >.< I classify that as much cheating as having sex.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    Kissing or not, if my boyfriend kissed another girl, I would be pissed >.< I classify that as much cheating as having sex.
    Ye as I said to another post, I personally see it as cheating, but you would surely be a whole load more upset if he slept with someone over kissing them?

See my previous post, which you obviously missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I don't really see any difference between having anal sex or kissing when it comes to cheating. Once you've kissed, you cheated. It doesn't matter.

Also, if she cheated her boyfriend with you, who's to say she wouldn't cheat on you? meh...

Been in the same situation before. She gave you the chance to show you wanted her, completely ignoring her "boyfriend", and you didn't go for it. Well you did, but only in your "semi" way that you've justified to yourself as being morally acceptable. In for a penny, in for a pound, mate. You can't be doing with half measures in this sort of situation. Sorry.

Alas, I did exactly the same thing and kicked myself for a good while afterwards, so I really do emphasize. Do your best to move on, learn from your mistakes and don't let it happen again. And really, as others have said, if she was able to cheat on her boyfriend with you then you have to consider the fact that she could do the same to you in the future. The trouble is, that isn't something you can see at the time because you're completely blinded by infatuation. You've put her on a pedestal where she can do no wrong, so you're not really looking at the situation critically.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I'm getting there slowly I guess. There's always something that will pull me back though, a small bit of flirting or whatever that drags me back to square one.
    But the realisation is there, just need to get my head and my heart in the same place.
    The biggest problem I had (and I am guessing it is the same with you) is that I found a rare connection. I'm not saying I am a catch but I get girls who really like me but I don't feel the same. I also find girls who I really like but they don't care for me. When you find that mutual connection it is a rare thing and you don't want to let it go.

All I will say is if you hold out for her, and your heart will try to ensure you do with all it's strength then cest la vie. Just don't be bitter and resentful if it doesn't go your way which I would suggest most people would agree it won't.