Thread: 'Easy'

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    people like that should be reported it may seem harmless but it messes up the community

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    That's quite ironic. When it is, I see you and every other person here who reports others, as those who need to grow a pair.

Btw.. Reporting someone for something you don't like, doesn't count as having a spine, or balls, or "sticking up" for yourself.
    It is in fact the opposite.
    It does, it's called justice. I can't just slap the people saying 'easy' with my hand coming through the computer screen now can I?

Which actually would be a good idea if it was possible but there are some things you just can't have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    It does, it's called justice. I can't just slap the people saying 'easy' with my hand coming through the computer screen now can I?
    Implying you should? I highly doubt you run around the real world slapping everyone who says shit you don't like. That's not justice, that's specifically called "being a pussy". Starting to see the irony yet? What true justice would be, is for you to grow a pair, not let shit get to you, like an 8 year old girl would. And ignoring it.. Because after all, what are you REALLY doing that constitutes as justice? You don't make it so they'll NEVER be able to play again, you're not breaking someones jaw because of an insult. You're not even disrupting their game-play. So where is this "justice" you speak of?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Implying you should? I highly doubt you run around the real world slapping everyone who says shit you don't like. That's not justice, that's specifically called "being a pussy". Starting to see the irony yet? What true justice would be, is for you to grow a pair, not let shit get to you, like an 8 year old girl would. And ignoring it.. Because after all, what are you REALLY doing that constitutes as justice? You don't make it so they'll NEVER be able to play again, you're not breaking someones jaw because of an insult. You're not even disrupting their game-play. So where is this "justice" you speak of?
    I didn't say they should never play again, 1 day ban should suffice. I can see where you are coming from and ignoring is what I do with 5 year old kids or people who don't know any better(although I do tell the 5 year olds it is wrong). People who know they can be snarky on the internet and get away with it are people I hate. Perhaps I labeled it wrong. I think a more appropiate word is found for this, but I don't know what.

Maybe a little disclipining the people who do say 'easy' with short bans and/or warnings will make it a little better for everybody. I hate the LoL community already, no need to fuck it up more. That is also why I was pretty damn happy when the people who did get bans (and deserved them) in the last 3 months before christmas didn't get free RP.

Oh and how is letting them get away with it and ignoring in any way shape or form justice, my method is not. But yours isn't justice either.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-06-10 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I didn't say they should never play again, 1 day ban should suffice. I can see where you are coming from and ignoring is what I do with 5 year old kids or people who don't know any better(although I do tell the 5 year olds it is wrong). People who know they can be snarky on the internet and get away with it are people I hate. Perhaps I labeled it wrong. I think a more appropiate word is found for this, but I don't know what.

Maybe a little disclipining the people who do say 'easy' with short bans and/or warnings will make it a little better for everybody. I hate the LoL community already, no need to fuck it up more.

And I also see your point of view. People who screw things up for others, should be punished some way or the other.
    With that said.. I'm sure there are multitudes of things that warrant a reporting, even a thread on mmo-champ. But this? Really?

And I believe the word you're looking for is; Asshole. I could be wrong, there are prolly better words out there to describe that, but I think "Asshole" fits well.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Yeah, this sadly won't ever go away. Just report and tribunal every day, block communication if you can.

I can't work out what exactly it is you're arguing? Are you saying that its wrong for people to stand up for what they believe in? Are you saying that women were wrong to say "No, I don't like being marginalised in the work place/comunity at large". It seems to me you are saying "Just ignore things you don't like and they will go away". But history has proven that that is no way to get things changed.

People like myself, the OP and a number of others in this thread want interacting in the LoL community to be a supportive, constructive, civil and, most importantly, enjoyable experience. By reporting these people we are showing them that its not acceptable behaviour. There are countless threads on the LoL forums of reformed trolls. Perhaps our reports won't amount to the absolute end game we want, maybe it will achieve just one good thing. But doing nothing will achieve nothing.
    Last edited by Serraphis; 2012-06-10 at 07:30 AM.

Deleted
    And I also see your point of view. People who screw things up for others, should be punished some way or the other.
    With that said.. I'm sure there are multitudes of things that warrant a reporting, even a thread on mmo-champ. But this? Really?

And I believe the word you're looking for is; Asshole. I could be wrong, there are prolly better words out there to describe that, but I think "Asshole" fits well.
    They are assholes yes. Not me. :P

Hey, a discussion where both viewpoints can be appreciated... that is rare...

Disable cross-team chat, leave the lobby after a second or two.

Really, there will always be people like that, just don't let it ruin your fun.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    1) I don't give a toss about it

2) Riot has, through several Reds on several occasions, explained it is against the Summoner's Code. You go out of your way to diminish the other team's effort, which is bad sportsmanship. The SC has this small line about how one should act after a victory or loss and GG Noobs or Easy does not belong there. It has little to do with 'growing some' or 'thick skin', it simply is someone purposely going out of their way in an effort to make themselves feel better or put the other team down. You could simply have not typed anything if you didn't think the game was worth it. "Humility in Victory"- go try n see if you can find that line.

--

That said, I don't tend to punish for it in Tribunal, but I rarely need to. Most of the times that person is being a toxic player through other things as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    You really report people for saying that? You guys must have the thinnest skin in history of the world. Just ignore it, its hardly rude.
    It's those kind of people that ruin the community, so no, we aren't 'thin', we're simply trying to keep the community clean of assholes.

Deleted
    The best thing is when they spam it even if they loose...

its not the "GG easy noobs l2p" people that annoy me. its that they seem to believe the crap they spew out.... they think they're better cus they won a 2v5 fight and afterwards aced us cus my team is full of morons.. My brain starts to hurt when i see then write that shit when they clearly arent better.

I always say Gg wp, or FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! Those sentences should be used instead.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Alot of people who play this game haven't achieved much or get bullied at school, they have to feel good about something in life right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    its not the "GG easy noobs l2p" people that annoy me. its that they seem to believe the crap they spew out.... they think they're better cus they won a 2v5 fight and afterwards aced us cus my team is full of morons.. My brain starts to hurt when i see then write that shit when they clearly arent better.

I always say Gg wp, or FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! Those sentences should be used instead.
    Just tell them that their mom was easier. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    And get reported back for "Harassing" or "Offensive language", no thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And get reported back for "Harassing" or "Offensive language", no thanks.
    Considering their intellect and behaviour, they probably won't report you.

Somebody calling 'Easy' after a 60-minute game always makes me chuckle.

Meh, I just report them under negative attitude and tell them to review the summoners code. Same for every game, both teams.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Just report them for bad sportsmanship and move on.

What annoys me the most is when they'll have a 4v5, where they are the 5 and calling "easy" when they win, or similar situations.