Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq View Post
    How did they not SMELL them? What the hell... Lol.
    That's what I'm wondering as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    It's all fun and games until someone gets toxoplasmosis.
    Small chance if it's moose droppings, since they're herbivores the only way they could've gotten it is through eating plants that were infected by another animal's feces. Cats are nearly guaranteed to carry toxoplasmosis though. And even then, it's mainly dangerous for pregnant women, even kids shouldn't really notice it.
    Last edited by mmoc8f46f67acf; 2012-06-10 at 06:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Don't be so judgmental, he said that he would never work with kids because of this. You're treating him like he can't wait to get in there and trick kids into feasting on filth.
    To be fair I would try this trick on adults too if I could get away with it, I dont know anyone dumb enough to fall for it though that is under the age of 10.

If those kids dug deep enough, they could find a few nuggets of educational material in what they went through.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2012-06-10 at 06:45 PM.

God, i think some of the people in this thread have the same intelligence of the kids eating poo. It wasn't a teacher that got the kids to eat shit it was one of the Adult supervisors and they said he wouldn't be volunteering there anymore. The teachers didn't even know what was going on until after the 2nd kid (there were 3).

They probably didn't report it because they didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Just think about it, if a kid accidentally has his fly down do you tell the kids to stop laughing and don't say anything about it or do you report it to the principal that the kid almost flashed their genitals possibly causing more trouble for the embarrassed kid?

If they had just dropped it most of the class would have known about it and thats it, but now half the world is gonna hear about it and when those kids they claim are switching schools do, people in those schools will find out why they switched and tease them even more than their old school. New kids already tend to be bullied more than your average kid at the school so how do you think moose shit eater new kids gonna fair?

Ha. That was quite fun to read, thank you OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/loc...157729425.html

I assume the "Stupid joke" was that they were candy, as my dad used to try to convince me my cats feces were tootsie rolls all the time when I was a kid. A harmless joke turning into such a disgusting act is quite gross, yet funny at the same time. And all five adults there knew that the students were doing it, and allowed it to happen, causing one girl to get poo stuck in her braces and vomiting

I'm not sure I would let my daughter go back to that school, just because of the teasings afterword...
    Yes, rather keep children in a bubble, let them never lose their innocence, and once you're gone, and they're 60 years old, they can easily be scammed.
    On the other hand, teach them to question everything from a young age, by experiencing first hand the consequences of NOT questioning everything, and you shall have yourself some very wise (Tho slightly paranoid and/or not-trusting) children.

Not only would I let my daughter back in that school, I would also expect her to learn the lesson.