Would you punc the lead designer of Diablo3?

Cos i would. Punch him so bad for designing Shielding on elite/champion packs. What's the purpose of all this? And why is it getting fixed in the next patch? Just like SW, 1.0.3 should been on the release not now. Or stuff that run away from you, and as a melee you obv need to follow, but maybe they have molten? and then they are also ranged? Or a pack of flying birds in act2. They were elite so they would just come down for 0.5 sec and drop the plague and then fly back up? Damn i would punch him so bad.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    ...No.

...Might ask a few questions but he didn't make Kane and Lynch/E.T. Atari for god sakes. It's not quite at that level of deplorability.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

because they had enough internal testing and they did not want players to test the product before release.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to let ALL special abilities for elite packs mix, deserves a proper spanking...
    I'm talking about ridiculous combos like horde, illusionist, damage reflect+anything else.... (Yes, I have met it, several times...)
    KAPOW!

Just read this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262...eview-6_6_2012 ALL of it makes PERFECTLY sense and they are OBVIOUS. Why wasn't this on the release? And is not just 1 thing. There are a plethora of things. Is like a new damn game.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Just read this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262...eview-6_6_2012 ALL of it makes PERFECTLY sense and they are OBVIOUS. Why wasn't this on the release? And is not just 1 thing. There are a plethora of things. Is like a new damn game.
    You should work in their QA department if it is so obvious to you

No, I wouldn't punc him.

Yes, I would punch him, that's by far the most reasonable option.

I love it when they place mobs in games that take severe skill to defeat. I simply love it. I think its awesome game design. I would not punch that man cause some kids having a hard time with annoying packs. It isn't a real game unless it can beat you.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Deleted
    Lots of questions ! I will make many questions too !

Why are you trying to go after your nemesys-elite ?
    You know you arent supposed to kill every single pack you find ?
    Some combinations may be not for your class you know ?
    Supposing you cant kill a combo that your class could easily .. you admit to suck so you want to punc-H- who made the game due to your being unskilled?
    Did i make enough questions ?

Ps : no i wouldnt punch him/her/them.

ITT: OP is mad because he can't beat certain affix combos on rare packs.

Seriously.. What would be the fun if you could steamroll through the entire game in days?
    No, I don't play a DH. I play a Barbarian, so don't tell me it's easier as ranged. I like the game as it is now. The challenges, the difficulty.. Inferno is exactly as I expected it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    No need for violence! We have quite a few threads on hard combos on champion packs, it's fine to rant about it in one of those but there's no need for being violent about it.