Poll: How much gold do you have at the moment?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Sold everything i farmed from the release of game. Farmed like 400$(it was 20-25mils gold). So i am poor now with about 200k. Very bored in game.

130k I'm in act 3 inferno but I never seem to be able to get over 200k

erhh got 500k now .. got a barb in act 1 inferno i dont feel like gearing up so leveling a DH atm .... so not much gold used on the AH .... just selling what rares i find. yeah that was 500k not millions

Quote Originally Posted by Gemdust View Post
    I don't think it was a good idea to make this poll public especially since it's been revealed that the Diablo3 hackers have been gaining access to Bnet accounts by hacking the most popular fansites. You're making your self a worthwhile target to spend the time on even if you have an authenticator.
    Well we all know the smartest people use their real information for everything...They also use the same user/pass for everything they've ever done on the web, I adore finding those people.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Only 5 mil. But ofc being a Barb and farming A3/starting A4 means I require bulk gear to do so. Probably estimate somewhere near 40 mil mark in gear.

I have 70 million in gold, over 20 million worth of gear.
    Too bad tyrael is a sissy now :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between 6 and 7 million right now. I have maybe 30 million gold in items which I'm either wearing, or am in the process of selling.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm pretty much broke now, Spent my 45m - Down to about 3m I'm crying

Q_q

about 100k... only on act IV of nightmare however.

I have one million :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't keep more than 50K at one time >.<

3.7m right now... I haven't farmed in like a week, but I was making 3-10m a day easily by farming seigebreaker. 20-30min easy run for the chance at nice drops...