MoP Beta Warrior One Shot Macro's

Hey guys, i made a couple videos now that I hit level 90 I set up the one shot macro's so you can see what kind of burst we are looking at.

Fury

Arms

Deleted
    Isn't it a bit of a waste to throw Die by the Sword on the "one-shot" macro? And it would have been a bit more impressive waiting for bigger stacks of TfB to pop CDs, instead of using them asap... As long as you get a double OP you can save it for the next MS and get an higher stack.

I have not been playing arms at all to be honest, did the best I could with it. I have die by the sword in the macro for duels and Wpvp, that macro makes me immune to everything but stun poly hex and charm.

Execute hits ridiculously hard, I get 200k crits frequently and I've seen 350k+ ones as SMF. I also had 10 stack TfB Slams for 190k damage, but those take a lot of time to set up.

Anyway, most abilities don't hit hard at all, specially for TG (those white swings are off the charts though), but I didn't know Dragon's Roar could hit that hard. It might be a good option for burst actually, I had Shockwave as a clear pick in that tier until now.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Nice critting for less than on 85 in a raid I am totally impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Nice critting for less than on 85 in a raid I am totally impressed.
    There are almost no 90's on the gilneas realm to test things one, they are mostly PvE heroes that picked the wrong realm. Sorry if it isnt up to your standards, but I equalized it out the best i could be setting my reforges so i would miss it as if I was in PvP gear at lvl 85. trust me when the new armor comes out I will be removing this and remaking them.

---------- Post added 2012-06-11 at 08:16 AM ----------

@Satori
    Ghost crawler said SMF would have the strongest execute in the game, which is interesting because the math isnt balancing our for SMF yet in the beta, it is still doing less damage than TG right up till execute range and only surpasses it by a tiny amount. That could change at some point though. I always felt if i wasn't using two twohanders I was missing out on stats and damage even though the attack speed was slower.

Yeah dude, the white hits are what gets people they see my yellows come up and are like, " omg warriors are soo weak now haha" I tried to leave some feedback on the forums about that I still think it's very weird to be playing and my white hits are hitting harder than my heroic strikes ect, it's almost as if my specials are there just to supplement my auto attack lol.

Shockwave was a good pick until you do something like that, you also need to take in consideration to level 87 skill and the lvl 90 talents. Dragon Roar is on a one min CD, while shockwave is 20 seconds.
    Those are two basline you just use them stuns that deal damage. With the level 90 talents, avatar gives a 20% increase to damage and makes you immune to movement impairing effects , and can be stacked with enrage ( berserker rage for reliability) further increasing that damage. Then the skull banner increases critical damage by 20% and dragon roar is always a guaranteed critical hit. Any other crits of bonus, even if you cant get any your still doing an increased amount of damage.
    Add storm bolt into the mix though, instead of avatar and you now have two stuns that do deal damage available at any time. one on a 1 min CD the other on a 30 second CD. Giving A stun on CD thats just slightly longer than shockwave, and hits for a crit each time. Not sure if blizzard intended it to be that way but that is how it is working out.
    Last edited by Anbraxas; 2012-06-11 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbraxas View Post
    There are almost no 90's on the gilneas realm to test things one, they are mostly PvE heroes that picked the wrong realm. Sorry if it isnt up to your standards, but I equalized it out the best i could be setting my reforges so i would miss it as if I was in PvP gear at lvl 85. trust me when the new armor comes out I will be removing this and remaking them.
    Nothing wrong with the video apart from it feeling a bit painful to me personally seeing parries on dummies. Simply feels very odd that arms can't even with an actual damage cooldown produce any significant numbers.

This looks to just be pop every single thing you have and hope something dies macro.
    Last edited by Wow; 2012-06-12 at 03:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbraxas View Post
    you could always go out at like 3 in the morning and kill swifty

i do all the time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    This looks to just be pop every single thing you have and hope something dies macro.
    Heheh yeh.
    First thing I thought was "where is the one shotting", guess I am not the only one.
    And those dummy results say nothing, 30-45K burst DPS isn't important nor impressive.... even in "greens". But then again, calling it a "oneshot macro" when it is an all out burst macro makes it underwhelming quickly.

I do wonder what other classes will be capable off though.

Wait until I upload my next video later today, it is the macro against level 90 characters and one of almost every class. To answer the question of is it a hit everything and hope it dies macro. Yes pretty much, that is what a one shot macro is to me maybe I do not have the right idea, you have one shot to kill the person if you have not by time the cooldowns finish, then your SOL.

There is definitely something wrong with the hit mechanics in the game, in fact when i reforged all hit as fury, and it said I have a 0.32% chance to miss a lvl 90's raid boss, the fact I was still missing on a level 85 raid dummy didn't not make a whole lot of sense.